White Belts - Cool or No?

White Belts - Cool or No?

• yes

Votes: 50 57.5%
  • no

Votes: 37 42.5%

• Total voters
Going with cool. White belts belong on the cool wall.

If you’re under 30 years old and your wast is less than 30” then go ahead a wear them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the golf course, good to go in my book. Elsewhere? Not so much.

If you’re under 30 years old and your wast is less than 30” then go ahead a wear them.

FINALLY, we have a set of specific parameters. (I'm out on both accounts)

Size 30 and under can be mistaken for an alignment stick :D

FINALLY, we have a set of specific parameters. (I'm out on both accounts)

You’re not alone buddy.

I'll still wear one for sure

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

With white shorts and/or shoes, yes.

You can have any color you want as long as it's black ...

iQXIpEj.jpg

Carry on ...

(Ok, I'll let some grey in every so often)

I wear a white belt on the course every chance I get. For some reason, I’m a huge fan of the white belt look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No, white belts arent cool anymore. They were for a few years about 10 years ago but theyre not cool anymore. If you want people to think youre a dork or just dont care, go for it but theyre not really in anymore.

No, white belts arent cool anymore. They were for a few years about 10 years ago but theyre not cool anymore. If you want people to think youre a dork or just dont care, go for it but theyre not really in anymore.

That's why I still wear one. King of Dorks over here.

I've got one. It gets the least use of all my belts but yes it does have a place depending on the outfit.

I don't own a white belt, and to tell the truth I've never noticed if others wear one or not. Too many other things to think about.

As someone who opted-out of golf attire in the 70s and worked for years for a company (Xerox) when their big contribution to attire was that you could wear a blue shirt with your suit, it might surprise you that I voted for white belts.

Today's golf attire is wonderful IMO. The options available are wonderful. Yet all are encouraged, at least at the pro level, to put a lot of thought into putting together an outfit that all works together. In that regard, white belts like any apparel element can be misused. But that's not what we see today. I'm watching Dustin Johnson as I type this. He has a white and grey striped polo and solid grey slacks. A white or grey belt would have worked great with this outfit. He went with a grey belt and a white hat. He did not go with an orange or red belt, which would have looked silly, or a black belt which would have looked odd.

Yes, on white belts, but use it responsibly.

I wore a white belt a few years ago but the appeal wore off quickly. To each their own. I think they look ok when paired with white shorts or white pants, neither of which I own. Wear whatever you want on the course, as long as you are comfortable and play the game respectfully.

Its Easter. White shirt, white shoes, pink Arnold Palmer hat, pastel blue shorts, white belt.

Its Easter. White shirt, white shoes, pink Arnold Palmer hat, pastel blue shorts, white belt.

Basically beating the ladies off of you with a stick

I heard there were sightings of the Easter bunny on a golf course this morning...

I have a white belt, can I join the cool kids club?

Back