White Belts - Cool or No?

White Belts - Cool or No?

• yes

Votes: 50 57.5%
  • no

Votes: 37 42.5%

• Total voters
I've had many over the years, I think I'm down to only 1 or 2 now, wear them on occasion.

I don't care what other people wear to golf. If a white belt works with what I'm wearing, I'll wear one.

Yay for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have an issue with white belts. I will wear them with white shorts/pants, or if I'm wearing white shoes & hat. I typically like to match up my belt with either my pants or accessories (shoes/hat/etc.)

I don’t consider them cool or not cool, but with certain outfits, they are necessary. If I’m wearing navy shorts or pants, I like the contrast. The puma ultralight stretch belt is a fave of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right time right place. Sometimes it works and sometimes it’s awful.

I don't have a problem with it. You can wear a pink-with-purple-polka-dots belt for all I care.

It can be. I think the days of the contrasting white belt are past us, but the belt is more of a complimenting piece now. So, if the white compliments something in the pants or shirt, than yeah it can still be cool.

No longer works IMO
6a00d8341caaef53ef0134863a17aa970c-800wi.jpg

Works very well.
merlin_139769934_7983c99b-8701-4215-9c57-514495788f86-jumbo.jpg

I think DJ and JT are some of the best at pairing their belts to the rest of their outfits.

I don't have a white belt but I think they look sharp on shorts/pants with some color. Pair it up with white shoes and/or a white hat and it is a good look on the course.

The Mock is back, so I guess anything can happen.

I still like, and wear them.

have a few and think they still look great.

Voted Yes; they work if paired with the right clothes

Whatever you want to wear is cool with me. I don't care.

I'm a yes. Used to be every time I hit the course. I still like them, but I'm down to only one left and now just pair it with certain outfits.

Super cool. The coolest.

What about colored belts? Neons, pastels, camos? Lets go!

Big fan of the white belt

Man I can't say cool or not cool, but I can say functional if used properly.

Once in a while, with the correct apparel is enough for me!!

New year, same debate we've had before. Where do you stand on White belts for golfing?

Yes @GolfGhost nailed it with is take - included pics as well

I don't have a problem with it. You can wear a pink-with-purple-polka-dots belt for all I care.

Link for purchase?

paging @OITW

See above?

I'm a yes. Used to be every time I hit the course. I still like them, but I'm down to only one left and now just pair it with certain outfits.

I thought you liked blue belts...

disagree lol

Mock necks and white belts for your team’s Dec scripting is going to get a lot of chuckles

Cool.

If you can shoot par or better.

Dont @ me, that is just my rule with my high schoolers.

Cool.

If you can shoot par or better.

Dont @ me, that is just my rule with my high schoolers.

@jman
@jman
@jman
@jman

hahahaha! That's a funny rule. What about the aforementioned pink belt with purple polka dots?

Back