Callaway Tour Authentic Line

Has anyone that has the Tour Authentic shirt also have a Swing Tech shirt? The Swing Tech is currently my favorite shirt and just was wondering how they compare.

The Tour Authentic polos are going to be a more tailored fit (more tapered body and shorter sleeves) than the Swing Tech polos.

I wore my white OE shirt on Saturday and I think it plus my Odyssey belt helped me putt great, and today I am wearing the purple one I picked up to work and it is great for both the course and casual office attire.

Only thing I don't like about these shirts is the price.... really hoping there is a 4th of July sale as I would pick up another one of these and one of the wool ones if the price was down a bit.

I wore my white OE shirt on Saturday and I think it plus my Odyssey belt helped me putt great, and today I am wearing the purple one I picked up to work and it is great for both the course and casual office attire.

Only thing I don't like about these shirts is the price.... really hoping there is a 4th of July sale as I would pick up another one of these and one of the wool ones if the price was down a bit.

Lol. I did the same thing on Sunday. The shirt is really comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be wearing mine for the tournament this weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

They are having a sale.... $25 off purchase of $100+, $50 off 150 and 75 off 200+. I may or may not have picked up a wool and another of models we got at the OE. for the quality I will pay $55/shirt.

They are having a sale.... $25 off purchase of $100+, $50 off 150 and 75 off 200+. I may or may not have picked up a wool and another of models we got at the OE. for the quality I will pay $55/shirt.

thanks for the heads up on the sale.

Back