Driver: PXG 0811X, PX EvenFlow Blk 75/6.5
    Fairway: PXG 0341, PX EvenFlow Blk 75/6.5
    Irons: PXG 0311T 3-PW, TT DG TI X100
    Wedges: PXG 0311 50*/54*/58*, TT DG TI X100
    Putter: PXG Bat Attack H
    Precision Pro NX7 Pro Range Finder

Comment

Originally posted by *Range Rat View Post
      You could always play barefoot like Sam Snead, can't get more "breathable" than that.
      This year I started using barefoot shoes (minimal cushioning, no support) for running and everyday use. If I would find ones with a) good looks and b) good grip I would buy them I a heartbeat. But most that have agressive outsole, also have quite aggressive looks as well. But barefoot barefoot, not my thing on the golf course :)
      Driver: F8
      Woods: TM Burner 3w, F8 5-6
      Hybrids: F8 4h, 5h
      Irons: TM Tour Burner 4-P, A
      Wedges: RTX-4 56M
      Putter: 2-Ball White Steel Blade

Comment

Originally posted by jlaakso View Post
        This year I started using barefoot shoes (minimal cushioning, no support) for running and everyday use. If I would find ones with a) good looks and b) good grip I would buy them I a heartbeat. But most that have agressive outsole, also have quite aggressive looks as well. But barefoot barefoot, not my thing on the golf course :)
        You might look at the true linkswear offerings. They have several zero drop options. I had a pair that I thought were great looking, but ultimately I couldn't get past the zero drop and minimal outsole so I sent them back.
        In my ultralightweight 2019 Morgan Cup bag:
        F9 10.5* with Atmos TS Blue 6R
        3-4W & 5-6W with Atmos TS Blue 6R
        4H with Atmos TS Black 7R
        5-GW ForgedTEC Black with Tour 90 R Flex
        56 and 60* King Black wedges with Tour 90 R Flex
        O-Works 7s Red
        Q-Star Tour, Z-Star or Chrome Soft X TT

Comment

Originally posted by campilobaxter View Post
          You might look at the true linkswear offerings. They have several zero drop options. I had a pair that I thought were great looking, but ultimately I couldn't get past the zero drop and minimal outsole so I sent them back.
          As I stated on the first post, Trues are not available in Europe yet :) True Knits would be my first-to-try if they were. I actually contacted them and they said branch is opening here this year, but schedule is wide open.

Comment

As I stated on the first post, Trues are not available in Europe yet :) True Knits would be my first-to-try if they were. I actually contacted them and they said branch is opening here this year, but schedule is wide open.
            Haha, sorry didn't realize. Good luck.
            In my ultralightweight 2019 Morgan Cup bag:
            F9 10.5* with Atmos TS Blue 6R
            3-4W & 5-6W with Atmos TS Blue 6R
            4H with Atmos TS Black 7R
            5-GW ForgedTEC Black with Tour 90 R Flex
            56 and 60* King Black wedges with Tour 90 R Flex
            O-Works 7s Red
            Q-Star Tour, Z-Star or Chrome Soft X TT

Comment

I've got the nike flyknits and love them! very cozy and feel like you wearing noting but a sock.
              Driver: Epic Flash SZ
              3/5 Woods: Rogue
              Irons: Epic Pro
              Wedges: Taylormade - Hi toe
              Putter: Toulon Palm Beach

Comment

The casual tennis shoe style from adidas to a textile version that isn't leather. I used a pair on holiday in Spain and thy were perfect for walking and riding. the crossknit line is also pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by PKorf View Post
                  Agreed on both accounts. All day....errrrrr day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Took you long enough to get on the train hahaha
                  F9 Speedback Avalanche 10.5 Driver HZRDUS Smoke Black 60
                  F9 Speedback Yellow 14.5 Fwy HZRDUS Red 75
                  F9 Speedback Pink 18.5 Fwy HZRDUS Red 65
                  F9 Speedback 4i Catalyst 80 6.0
                  F9 Speedback Pink 5-GW Modus 3 Tour 105 Stiff
                  King Black 52/56/60 Modus 3 Tour 105 Stiff

NEAD 8802 303 Stainless; Bronze Face/Bronze Stripe Rear Flange

Black Cobra Connect UTX
                  Hybrid
                  Truvis Shaka Ball

sigpic

Comment

Found a great deal for NXT Ignite on Sportamore, approx $70 with free postage and return. Let's see if they fit. None of the local stores have them at my size so had to order them blind. Free return if they don't fit so win-win I guess.
                    Last edited by jlaakso; 06-19-2019, 06:45 PM.

Comment

I really like the Adidas Adipower 4orged. They are the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever owned.
                      Epic Flash 10.5* EvenFlow Black 65g 6.0
                      917 F2 16.5* HZRDUS EvenFlow White 75g 6.0
                      CBX 119 20* hybrid with EvenFlow Blue 70g 6.0
                      JPX919 Hot Metal 4-GW Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 R
                      Vokey SM7 54.08 M Dynamic Gold Wedge
                      Hi Toe 60 KBS Wedge 2.0
                      Precision Milled BHB02 Super Stroke Slim 3.0

Proud member of TEEm in 2019!!

Comment

Found a great deal for NXT Ignite on Sportamore, approx $70 with free postage and return. Let's see if they fit. None of the local stores have them at my size so had to order them blind. Free return if they don't fit so win-win I guess.
                        NXT Ignites arrived. One shoelace hole (not sure what to call it) was already broken and another one almost teared. Fit was mostly good, they squeezed my pinky toe slightly although they were one size too long. So they are not a perfect fit for my feet nor is the quality in a level I would expect. So I'm returning them and pondering/wondering what's next. Maybe test drive my Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 running shoes, they breath and have semi suitable friction in the sole.

Comment

Found these at Costco. They're not quite as high end as the NXT, but they are pretty comfortable. Plus for $60,you can't go wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          REPRESENTING THP IN THE 2019 GRANDADDY!!!!!

Comment

Nike Roshe are a great option. Super comfortable and very light...I have this pair...18NIKMRSHGBLCKWHTGSH_Olive_Black_Summit_White_is.jpg
                            You ain't bonafide.

WITB:
                            G400 Max
                            0311 Gen 2 XF Irons/Wedges
                            Rogue Hybrids
                            F9 FW
                            Tour Spider Putter

Comment

I have been going back and forth for summer shoes. Summer heat hasn't kicked in yet, and it never might. Anyhow, there are serious candidates like Nike Roshe, FJ Flex, several models from Adidas, Skechers Go Golf Mojo Elite. Also been looking at trail shoes, there are few that look decent, not like 4th July fireworks..

My doubts (that can be resolved by just going to nearby pro shop and test the candidates):

Adidas: Never had a Adidas shoe that fit my foot. they are either narrow or have strange configuration in the arc
                              Nike Roshe: toebox looks a lot like Nike Tanjun, shallow and narrow. I have pointy big toes, not a good combination. Nike's heel to toe drop is usually big, which makes me feel I'm going to fall on my nose
                              FJ Flex: although advertised as breathable, that kind of material usually is not. Also available only in medium, usually I need wide from FJ

Comment

I have been going back and forth for summer shoes. Summer heat hasn't kicked in yet, and it never might. Anyhow, there are serious candidates like Nike Roshe, FJ Flex, several models from Adidas, Skechers Go Golf Mojo Elite. Also been looking at trail shoes, there are few that look decent, not like 4th July fireworks..

My doubts (that can be resolved by just going to nearby pro shop and test the candidates):

Adidas: Never had a Adidas shoe that fit my foot. they are either narrow or have strange configuration in the arc
                                Nike Roshe: toebox looks a lot like Nike Tanjun, shallow and narrow. I have pointy big toes, not a good combination. Nike's heel to toe drop is usually big, which makes me feel I'm going to fall on my nose
                                FJ Flex: although advertised as breathable, that kind of material usually is not. Also available only in medium, usually I need wide from FJ
                                Have you looked if Adidas have any of the shoes you like in wide fit? I found them to be a good option if I know a certain design (tour 360) is a little tight but I still want a pair

Comment

Above Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X