Spinoff: What Fashion Faux Pas Do You Rock?

I occasionally sport the calf length Nike socks with shorts. Sue me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait? Flat brimmed hats are frowned upon? Well, I rock those. I also wear cargo pants (had them on today). They're not the big baggy kind and you can't tell until your up close.

I also just found out that towels are bad. I keep a small one clipped on my beltloop and tucked in my back pocket.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Flat brimmed hats are extremely stylish as long as you are not an old guy. Don't worry, keep it up!!

Flat brimmed hats are extremely stylish as long as you are not an old guy. Don't worry, keep it up!!
I'm 40. That's kind of old.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Nike blade collar polo wearer here, I’m not ashamed of it in the least. When it’s hot and there’s just that much less fabric around your neck it’s worth it...I happen to like the look too;-)

Nike blade collar polo wearer here, I’m not ashamed of it in the least. When it’s hot and there’s just that much less fabric around your neck it’s worth it...I happen to like the look too;-)

Aerodynamic crane game

Wait? Flat brimmed hats are frowned upon? Well, I rock those. I also wear cargo pants (had them on today). They're not the big baggy kind and you can't tell until your up close.

I also just found out that towels are bad. I keep a small one clipped on my beltloop and tucked in my back pocket.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Flat brimmed hats aren’t a hard NO for everyone. I have plenty of friends who can rock that look. I’m however not one of them with my tiny noggin. I looked like a kid who grabbed daddy’s hat. I also fall into that “almost 40” crowd so maybe that’s the issue. LOL

I'm 40. That's kind of old.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
You're not "old" though. "Old" people are set in their ways and refuse to try new things and worse, some of them admonish others for doing things differently.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Unless I am playing somewhere nice Cargo shorts for me with a partially untucked shirt.
I like visors but find the designs lacking.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I rock the mock. No %$#^* given.

Never wear golf shoes. Just trail runners.

Can't find golf shoes with with toe box. Those pointy toe things kill my feet.

Check out some of the newer athletic style golf shoes. Game changers.

Isn’t the mock just a Henley?

I'm going to flex my ignorance here and admit I have no idea what a Henley is.

So it’s a tee shirt?

Slightly higher collar on the neck. But basically yes.

I will wear a mock on occasion, as, I think they work better underneath a 1/4 zip, when, I need to wear layers.

Most of them. I'm really not a person that cares what others think about me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If I'm wearing white shoes I'll wear a white belt.

If I'm in a very hot climate (Florida) I will wear golf sandals.

I've never been the type to care what others think of me; for the most part on the golf course I'll let my game speak for me.

i dig the white belt. and i miss the days of the big belt buckles. i still have a couple big j lindeberg wide leather belts with that big buckle and i think they look cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am a Altra running/trail shoe guy, and found the Adidas golf shoe to be "okay" in the toe box.

i dig the white belt. and i miss the days of the big belt buckles. i still have a couple big j lindeberg wide leather belts with that big buckle and i think they look cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same. Have couple Travis Matthew M buckles around.

I am a Altra running/trail shoe guy, and found the Adidas golf shoe to be "okay" in the toe box.

Altras are what I wear. Kind of get spoiled to the toe box width.

I’m fine in trail runners. The timps have enough grip for me. Just sometimes would like to looks a little more dressed for the occasion.

I’ll check out the Adidas.

Flat caps, plus fours, cargo shorts, saddle shoes and matching the color or my pants and my hats. From what Ive been told, a proper gentleman would make the color of his hat contrast the rest of his outfit, especially with a flat cap.

Back