Puma X Collection

I love the look of that polo and could probably love the other pieces if I never look at the price. Pretty nice collection here

Nice looking lineup. The photos of Rickie scream..."I want to be seen as more mature now"...not saying that's as a bad thing, just my first thoughts when I saw them

Polos are amazing - I wish the shoes were NXT Pros...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping for another shoe in the release...and was hoping it would be an NXT Pro.

Haha. I will be shrinking this slightly and wearing it proudly. It is amazing.

It looks so comfortable and soft with that Pima Cotton Cashmere blend that I am seriously fighting the urge to buy one in spite of the fact that it is summer, in Florida. But those three times I can wear it this year will be glorious.

It looks so comfortable and soft with that Pima Cotton Cashmere blend that I am seriously fighting the urge to buy one in spite of the fact that it is summer, in Florida. But those three times I can wear it this year will be glorious.

Im normally a merino wool guy, but I dig this a lot.

That 1/4 zip looks incredible.

I like everything I see

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ordered two polos on Budget: green Donegal and white Skerrie.

So much awesome stuff in that lineup. Really good. Do want.

For anyone on the fence like I was about ordering the Dunluce pullover (or any other of these items), Dick's sporing Goods has a 20% off $100 special going on through today, and it includes the Puma X items, but you need to search by the name of the item as not all are listed as "Puma X". i was just able to order the Dunluce in blue for $100.

I can also add to that. The Budget Coupon works for this line as well.

I can also add to that. The Budget Coupon works for this line as well.

That is great news, I would have used them had I realized. The good news is that i can always order a shirt now, or reorder the Dunluce in the correct size once I realize that a large is too large for me. As another THPer pointed out to me during an event, despite my name, I am not very big.

That is great news, I would have used them had I realized. The good news is that i can always order a shirt now, or reorder the Dunluce in the correct size once I realize that a large is too large for me. As another THPer pointed out to me during an event, despite my name, I am not very big.

I think you got a great deal. Definitely an alternative, especially if someone is spending less than $100.

I think you got a great deal. Definitely an alternative, especially if someone is spending less than $100.

I went back and ordered from Budget Golf. better price and supports the people who support us. Win-win. Thanks JB.

@OITW go order one now from Budget Golf. Think of how cool you will look wearing one while striping your new F9 4i at the range!

I went back and ordered from Budget Golf. better price and supports the people who support us. Win-win. Thanks JB.

@OITW go order one now from Budget Golf. Think of how cool you will look wearing one while striping your new F9 4i at the range!

Or you add the entire line like I did and use their Customer Appreciate code for 10% of your entire order.

The Navy polo and the shoes stick out the best.

Wonder how much cushion the shoes have. Will give them a gander next time I see them in a store.

The Navy polo and the shoes stick out the best.

Wonder how much cushion the shoes have. Will give them a gander next time I see them in a store.

Unfortunately my feet are too wide for the proadapt, but I know that @Tenputt and @OITW have at least one pair of them and they have said they are incredibly comfortable and possibly the best shoes they own.

Unfortunately my feet are too wide for the proadapt, but I know that @Tenputt and @OITW have at least one pair of them and they have said they are incredibly comfortable and possibly the best shoes they own.

Best Puma shoe I’ve owned, the comfort is outstanding

Best Puma shoe I’ve owned, the comfort is outstanding

My favorite all time golf shoe. I LOVE the Proadapts. If I didn’t own two pair already, I would buy this pair. They are such a great combo of comfort and stability.

I think I'm sending both polos back, exchanging them for a green skerrie in a smaller size. The green really pops.

I also just picked up a pair of the OG shoes in Navy for $75!

I bought the X collection Proadapts. My big toe has been giving me fits with other shoes. I wore the Proadapts yesterday and it didn’t hurt at all. They are so stable for my swing, too. I plan to have one pair of spikeless golf shoes for when it is really wet and then rotate between my Proadapts. Best golf shoes ever for my foot and needs. I strongly urge anyone looking for a premium golf shoe to give these a hard look.

I bought the X collection Proadapts. My big toe has been giving me fits with other shoes. I wore the Proadapts yesterday and it didn’t hurt at all. They are so stable for my swing, too. I plan to have one pair of spikeless golf shoes for when it is really wet and then rotate between my Proadapts. Best golf shoes ever for my foot and needs. I strongly urge anyone looking for a premium golf shoe to give these a hard look.

You should own all of the PWRAdapts

71e3398aed1ff98febe1ac0d6bbc388b.jpg

Oh hey there

My puma collection is slowing making its way into my adidas closet. Love the X

Back