Puma X Collection

IMG_8313.jpgIMG_8314.jpg

I truly cannot exaggerate how awesome these shoes look! Oh, mama!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Those look like they could double as dress shoes.

I can see how you might see that from the photo. They look more sporty in person.

a31955d962c55c98f4d58e3c75c57ad8.jpg

Does the X Collection improve scoring?

a31955d962c55c98f4d58e3c75c57ad8.jpg

Does the X Collection improve scoring?

If you showed up looking like that at the course for a money game, I'm pulling right back out of the parking lot. #serious #exitfast. #hemeansbusiness

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The shoes are freaking money. Wore them at Olympia Fields both rounds and super comfy.

Just a note that I wear 11.5 in all of their shoes but these run a tad big

JB;n8879913 said:
The shoes are freaking money. Wore them at Olympia Fields both rounds and super comfy.

Just a note that I wear 11.5 in all of their shoes but these run a tad big

The ProAdapts are the best golf shoes I have ever had. They offer an incredible combination of stability and comfort.

I ordered the navy 1/4 zip yesterday with a 25% off discount at Fairway Styles. Can't wait to rock it this fall!

Wearing the navy 1/4 zip and it’s fantastic. One of my favorite PUMA Golf Collections to date.

I get more complements on these shoes than perhaps any pair I have ever owned.

c29364d017573d62860194ea8e3e3337.jpg

Wearing the navy 1/4 zip and it’s fantastic. One of my favorite PUMA Golf Collections to date.

You were sporting the naive 1/4 zip at the Small Batch event. Oh, I noticed...

I get more complements on these shoes than perhaps any pair I have ever owned.

c29364d017573d62860194ea8e3e3337.jpg

Yeah, these are definitely my favorite all time golf shoes, both for looks and functionality.

I have this entire collection, but, when I wore it, I was teased, so, I am not sure what to do now.

I have this entire collection, but, when I wore it, I was teased, so, I am not sure what to do now.

Send it to me.

Who teased you?

Back