Puma X Collection

OITW

Reaction score
IN CELEBRATION OF RICKIE FOWLER’S 10-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH PUMA, X COLLECTION FUSES PROGRESSIVE DESIGN WITH CLASSIC STYLE.

https://bit.ly/2JBfdUV

fe7ee3f4cf75fd9d34c578893a7d1bcd.jpg

DONEGAL POLO

Inspired by the iconic top Greg Norman wore when he won the 1993 Open Championship. Designed with a longer four-button placket with a front chest pocket and a discoverable houndstooth accent pattern.

c29364d017573d62860194ea8e3e3337.jpg

IGNITE PROADAPT X

The IGNITE PROADAPT X shoes come in a classy Peacoat body with Irish Green and Bright White accents that complete the head-to-toe X Collection look.

d02fe00f566846448e3e17021fb54f32.jpg

P 110 X CAP

An elevated spin on the P Cap you know and love. It's raised leather P logo complements the moisture-wicking sweatband and slight curve brim.

f7f0c3db7f587ea4cc019df9f662ea9f.jpg

CAUSEWAY JACKET

The Causeway Jacket mimics the styling of a classic British Jacket with antiqued zipper pull and classy button closure hand pockets featuring a sophisticated houndstooth pattern. Wind and water resistant.

f1ae1fb3f0a2a2237c47ba0d414695fe.jpg

DONLUCE GOLF 1/4 ZIP

The Dunluce ¼ Zip features a premium Pima Cotton Cashmere blend fabric for the ultimate in soft, luxurious feel. The Dunluce also has elevated finishes such as an antiqued zipper, a contrast green tipping on the collar and ribbed cuffs to provide an elegant, stylish look that works on or off the course.

e128fe5a37ae1a090893ee6d7c786780.jpg

SKERRIES GOLF POLO
Showcasing a classy deconstructed houndstooth pattern throughout the body of the shirt, the Skerries Polo utilizes a premium, moisture-wicking, technical fabric with a rib knit collar for a sharp, athletic look.

2d18a4e4173c737f3830850b08b674e7.jpg

ANTRIM GOLF PANTS
The Antrim pant is a premium trouser with a refined fit, designed with a polyester-wool blend fabric and subtle houndstooth pattern and premium interior details. The waistband features a hook and bar closure inspired by elevated menswear. Perfect for wear on the course, at the pub or in the conference room.

Puma X Collection

In the words of the British rock band Queen

“i want it all, and I want it now”

Specifically the Skerrie polos

Digging that green polo.

In the words of the British rock band Queen

“i want it all, and I want it now”

Specifically the Skerrie polos

Polos are amazing - I wish the shoes were NXT Pros...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polos are amazing - I wish the shoes were NXT Pros...

Are you a spikeless guy?

If your preference is spikeless then NXTs are the best but for spiked and the overall comfort of the footbed and upper the pro adapt is the best shoe they offer

I have to say that they are a little too plain for me. I would be a pass.

Thank you OITW.

Are you a spikeless guy?

If your preference is spikeless then NXTs are the best but for spiked and the overall comfort of the footbed and upper the pro adapt is the best shoe they offer

I just think the nxt are the most comfortable shoes I’ve worn, even over the Ecco biom 3 hybrid. I haven’t tried the pro adapt tho. Generally I prefer the spikeless.

I love the navy and green combo, tho.

Puma keeps putting out good looking stuff. Wish the shoes came in a lighter color with the green accents.

That's a really nice looking collection. I could see myself wearing that whole wardrobe. I love seeing how the style for Rickie has evolved over the years.

a little more subdued than i would have expected

I like it all.

Wow, I love this entire collection. I've been really impressed with what Puma has been putting out this year. I'll probably buy a polo from each--just need to decide on color.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That has become such a classic show profile for Puma and I love that they've kept it around, one of the best!

Dig the pants, probably won’t dig the price when I look them up.

Dig the pants, probably won’t dig the price when I look them up.

on the Puma site for $110

I like those pocket polos. Glad they included the button. Polos with an open pocket inevitably end up sloppy looking.

Oh my

2a9b3aa4e0cfc9eec004ed305e7bf011.jpg

The 1/4 zip and the Skerries polo are INSANE!
So are the shoes.

That Causeway Jacket is really calling my name too.

Back