Bright and loud apparel or conservative?

Conservative. Most of my golf shorts and pants are khaki colored, and most of my shirts are solid colors, white, blue and some red.

I wouldn't say I like loud stuff, by I enjoy adding some patterns or maybe a bright accent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mix of both for me, depends on style and colors

Conservative for me.

Conservative. Not a huge fan of the bright colors. Hell, just this past year I finally broke down and got white colored golf shoes (always black before). Still can’t bring myself to get/wear white pants though...

So white shorts tomorrow is a no-no?

So white shorts tomorrow is a no-no?

Do you. They’re a no-no on me...lol

Although I found it REALLY odd that Molinari was wearing white pants at The Open today in the rain

I’m a solid solid shorts guy (gray, blue, khaki or white) although I have a couple of subtle patterns from SP4. My shirts are solid or some stripes in white, blue, green or gray but nothing bold.

I sort of like any and everything, as far as styles go. Some days I feel like a basic grey pants/blue polo and other days I like to rock some bright pink with blue shorts.

The goal is to look well presented either way, and I usually fail anyways.

Loud clothes are where it's at. There's a time and place for conservatism, but wearing dull looking clothes is not it.

Conservative.

Stylish, not loud. You won't see me buying Loudmouth or doing a lot of crazy color blocks like Ricky used to do. But I have plenty of colors and patterns in my golf polo shirts. Most of my slacks and shorts are one color, so I can mix and match a lot. I have black, blue, grey and white belts.

I get a lot of compliments for my wardrobe on and off the course.

Stylish, not loud. You won't see me buying Loudmouth

I don't think I could pull off the Loudmouth look, even if I wanted to.

For the most part it's conservative but for special rounds, or those at swanky courses I'll wear a horrendous shirt

10f4cdc3a74604a14534a2d4d9c70b6e.jpg

This is a little loud for me.

154f8cf87762742c2786af94e47c9fee.jpg

This is a little more confidence but still some class with the Seminole shirt.

I'll wear anything.

But I want my game to match what I wear, so for now it is conservative, with the exception of my patriotic gear.

That being said, should I progress to being a good golfer, it is my heartfelt desire to wear old school knickers, sweaters and knee high socks, topped with a floppy hat. But you have to have game to rock that look.

I love bright colors - I have bright orange, yellow, lots of red colors as well..... as for a belt I have gotten into buying belts at either events I go to or courses I enjoyed playing to add some flare.

So I guess conservative with "loud" mixed in.

I usually play it conservative. I prefer the many shades of blue, both for golf and work related attire.

Pretty decent mix of both for me. I'll wear just about anything as long as it matches

I probably go more conservative these days but I still like to rock some loud colors or designs. I have ideas if I'm lucky enough to get in to another THP event...

I live in work clothes and my company color is grey, so give me some white pants and a bright colored shirt and set me free!

On the golf course clothes of many colors are fine, and this is part of the game.

Back