Your Favorite Golf Shirt / Brand

FJ shirts are my favorite right now. They are the most comfortable. But any shirt with blue and white stripes suits me just fine

Fixed for reality.

On topic I like whatever shirts I can snag on closeout...of those in varying brands I found the Cutter and Buck most comfortable.

Fixed for reality.

On topic I like whatever shirts I can snag on closeout...I love the clearance rack! .

Fixed for You!

I like ALL horizontal stripes ... not just blue & white.

The majority of my shirts are PGA Tour, and I'll typically grab them while on sale. Price definitely will determine whether I get them at release or wait until they go on sale.

RLX or Greyson for me. Will never buy them for full price though. RLX stuff can be found on sale fairly easily, and eBay has a bunch of Greyson stuff for well below full price.

My wife has finally forced me out of buying most of my golf shirts from Costco or Sam’s. I now wear mostly Travis Matthew purchased from the club in the $50 price range or the slightly more expensive Peter Millar or Ted Baker stuff from Nordstrom. I will admit the fit(slimmer) and fabrics on these shirts is better than the cheaper stuff I’ve been wearing for decades.

Matte Grey.

Killer looks, top notch performance and durability, a fun company as I’m a big Travis Johnson fan, and they’ve been amazing to work with when it comes to my HS teams.

My price is a little different than typical and that certainly helps there, but I was a constant buyer even before that. Been a fan since my first PGA Show which was also their debut year.

Adidas and Peter Millar

Matte Grey.

Killer looks, top notch performance and durability, a fun company as I’m a big Travis Johnson fan, and they’ve been amazing to work with when it comes to my HS teams.

My price is a little different than typical and that certainly helps there, but I was a constant buyer even before that. Been a fan since my first PGA Show which was also their debut year.

I honestly have never heard of them. Are they available at any retail locations or only online?

Foot Joy and Adidas

Wide selection of brands in my closet -- Adidas, Puma, Greg Norman, TM, TGW, Nike, Oxford Golf, Linksoul, Ashworth...

Favorites are Puma and Oxford Golf due to their fit, price, and wide variety of styles. I'm a bigger guy at 6'4" and 265 lbs, so some brands are a no-go because they are either too restricting and tight in the chest/shoulders or because the shirt tail is waaaay too short.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Footjoy and Callaway with some Puma thrown in at times. I usually get the Callaway and Puma at TJ Max, Ross and places like that. I get the Footjoy stuff from eBay and Poshmark so I am paying as little as I possibly can.

Puma and Travis Mathew are what I’ve been buying most recently. I have several FJ, Callawayand Nike that I really like. I have to juggle sizes because I’d rather have a little more room than too little. I watch for sales from manufacturer and a few online stores or good deals on new with tags stuff on EBay.

I like Peter Millar and John Morgan for off the course wear. I really like the Callaway Tour Authentic but the price is prohibitive.

Travis Mathew is dominating my closet currently but have a good mix of UA and Puma as well. For me, TM's fit is perfect. I usually look for shirts on sale to save a couple bucks here and there.

I'm a big fan of Travis Matthew but only purchase when it's on sale. Puma is probably right behind them and can usually be found way more affordable. I try not to go over $40 if possible but that's tough to do on some of the styles I like.

Travis Mathew has been my go to for years and Peter Millar is a close 2nd.

I have a decent amount of UA and I have recently been on a FJ kick.

I’m always looking for a sale but if I love the shirt it gets bought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis Mathew and Nike are my go to shirts. I like the dry fit style shirts given Houston's humidity and heat... Addidas and Nike shorts fit the best as well; FootJoy for shoes

Uniqlo. Their fits work for me, and, because, I live in the PNW, I can get away with wearing cotton blends most of the time. I tend to stock up on their sales, so, less than $10 per shirt, and, quite a few in the $4-6 range.

Being chunky, there are certain brands that just don't fit right. With that, the two brands I buy the most of right now is FootJoy and Adidas. They both have that little bit of extra room I need. The FJ shirts I'll usually buy when I find them on sale. The Adidas shirts I can usually find a deal on somewhere.

I have quite a few that I like, but some that I wear most often:

Criquet
Polo
Puma
Rhone
Callaway

I need to find a Matte Grey that fits after reading all the great reviews in here.

Matte Grey is my new go-to. Love the style, fit, and material. Look good, feel good, play good.

Puma has been putting out some great stuff lately too. They are either 2a or 2b with Travis Mathew.

Style and comfort are big to me.

foot joy mostly for me. This is largely because of how the FJ shirts are cut. I need the extra room in the arms and shoulders that FJ gives me. I do have some shirts from Adidas and Walter Hagan that I really like also.

Puma, and it's not particularly close. I like the cut of being a little slimmer and shorter in the chest so I can wear them untucked without it looking like a dress. Also, the material wicks moisture well without being paper-thin, so I can wear them without an undershirt and not have everyone ask if it's cold or I'm just happy to see them.

That being said, I don't buy golf clothing very often because I don't wear them out, since the only time I wear them is to the golf course. If something is a really good discount I might bite, but I try to stay under $40.

I've been all in on Travis Mathew lately. I love their stuff, but the price makes it tough to justify adding much to the collection. I have one Matte Grey shirt that I really like, so I should probably check out more from them too.

Lately, Peter Millar and Vineyard Vines. I stick to the Summer Comfort and Performance lines, respectively, as cotton and I don't get along in the summer.

Back