Your Favorite Golf Shirt / Brand

Footjoy are my absolute favorites. They are just too expensive to fill the closet out with so I also wear Under Armour. Lately I have bought a few Dunning Golf and Bobby Jones HX20 shirts at Steinmart and both brands are excellent fit and style so I will definitely be buying more of them.

My least favorite major brand by a long shot is Nike. Their shirts are not cut for me and even if they were they don't flex enough and even if they did they are usually overly bold and borderline ugly.

I basically wear three brands: Puma, UA and Adidas. For a while Adidas was my favorite, but I'd give that to Puma now.

I really the UA stuff, and they might take the top spot if they could figure out the button placement. Its either too tight or too open on the 3 button placket. But despite all that, I still buy and wear them a lot.

I bought my first Peter Millar at a golf course in Phoenix a few months ago. I wouldn't normally spend anywhere near $90 on a shirt, but it looked great and I realized I didn't pack enough for my trip, so I justified the purchase. It is one of my favorites now and I'd buy more if it weren't for the price.

Puma for me is definitely tops. Also like Peter Millar a lot.

The majority of my golf shirts are Callaways, wicking and stretchy, slightly oversize, so they fit my aging body. I wait for a clearance sale and pick up a few at a time.

Lately I've gotten a few Callaway Swing Tech. These shirts have been really cool for the summer. Mostly from my pro shop but a couple online when they had a sale.

I basically wear three brands: Puma, UA and Adidas. For a while Adidas was my favorite, but I'd give that to Puma now.

I really the UA stuff, and they might take the top spot if they could figure out the button placement. Its either too tight or too open on the 3 button placket. But despite all that, I still buy and wear them a lot.

I bought my first Peter Millar at a golf course in Phoenix a few months ago. I wouldn't normally spend anywhere near $90 on a shirt, but it looked great and I realized I didn't pack enough for my trip, so I justified the purchase. It is one of my favorites now and I'd buy more if it weren't for the price.

Ebay, filter by new with tags. You're welcome. You may end up with the logo of some club you've never heard of, but you can get a great deal and new shirts for half or less what they would normally run.

Puma of course! I like all the different materials, colors and options they have.

Peter Millar has a 50% sale running now.

Why would you do that

Being of service to my fellow golfers. If enough people buy enough shirts from this sale, it'll satisfy the golf gods and equalize the cosmic balance they require. So, when you get down to it, I'm doing my part to help save the golfing world.

:peace2::banana:

Matte Grey.
Love the materials (very soft and comfortable)and color schemes.
Usually buy the sample packs so only have $20 into shirts that cost much more.
Of the golf shirts I wear (maybe 7 or 8 brands)I get the most compliments on them.

Some pics of the recent sample packs

Other than those I love UA shirts and typically buy for $30-$40.

I look for sales and price plays a big role as I have plenty of other things I'd rather blow $70 on

Where do you find/buy the sample packs?

I don't have a specific brand or style I am loyal to.
I usually buy shirts on sale between $30 and $60.
I buy lots of grays and blues with the occasional pop of brighter colors.

Most of my shirts are Greg Norman, just fit me better in a L than any other brand I've tried. I do have a couple Nike, Addidas and UA, those brands are OK but fit different.

I’m always on the hunt for a nice RLX shirt. I’ve gone from a XXL to a Medium over the last year so it’s been a challenge to replace my entire closet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linksoul, works both on and off the course so it has merged my wardrobe into one. They have a decent amount of sales plus they are quite good at giving out dollar credits for frequent customers (just got a 50USD today).

I really like the Izod swing flex shirts right now. Good quality at an affordable price if you have an outlet nearby

In my closet right now I have Antigua, Grand Slam, PGA Tour, Callaway, UA, Izod and Adidas. Of those my favorites are Adidas and Izod. All bought on sale or at TJ Maxx or Ross. The Antigua was a freebie for buying 2 boxes of Bridgestone Tour B RX balls. I just bought a UA shirt at Dillards on clearance for $12! I can't understate the value of TJ Maxx and Ross for golf clothes. I bought some UA golf pants there for $40, normally $100, and they are as comfortable as wearing pajamas. I'm going to purge my closet of all my cotton polos soon since golf shirts are so much more comfortable and cool.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think UA has the best quality to price ratio. If Peter Millar were a little cheaper I'd give them a go. You couldn't pay me to wear Nike.

I recently tried a Jack Nicklaus golf shirt. I love it. Breathes great, lightweight. It’s not too pastel either (like a lot of his gear).

I think UA has the best quality to price ratio. If Peter Millar were a little cheaper I'd give them a go. You couldn't pay me to wear Nike.

$40M a year. Interested?

Back