Your Favorite Golf Shirt / Brand

I'm a fan of some new Ping shirts I just got. Light weight, comfortable and kept pretty cool. Nice enough to wear to work on occasion too. Picked them up for $20, which I couldnt pass up.

It's dumb but I've got an addiction to Travis Mathew shirts. I love the styles and the quality of them. They just fit right - but they also leave the wallet really light.

It's dumb but I've got an addiction to Travis Mathew shirts. I love the styles and the quality of them. They just fit right - but they also leave the wallet really light.

Travis Mathew was my go-to til I gained about 20lbs. I still have a closet full of them waiting for me to get my big butt on a treadmill. :D

But the TM shorts are still my go-to. So comfortable!

Under Armour for me. The cut is perfect, the price is great and they are just thick enough to not show chest hair. I hate thin shirts that show all that.

The only complaint is that most of my shirts are bright colored. While I love the flash, sometimes I just want a more muted color shirt. I'm thinking of giving Puma a shot as I prefer slim fit shirts and want to stay in the < $60 range.

Believe it or not Vineyard Vines golf line that's like a spandex/poly blend is super comfortable. Then maybe a close second is Adidas Climacool, similar feel and fit.

I really like foot joy shirts because of the longer sleeves. Has anyone found another brand that is similar to FJ with longer sleeves?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I really like foot joy shirts because of the longer sleeves. Has anyone found another brand that is similar to FJ with longer sleeves?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Peter Millar. Straight Down.

Travis Mathew was my go-to til I gained about 20lbs. I still have a closet full of them waiting for me to get my big butt on a treadmill. :D

But the TM shorts are still my go-to. So comfortable!

If you like the shorts, check out the brand Chase54. Similar in style. Super comfortable and really well made.

RLX - they fit the best, have modern styles, and their tech pique is my favorite material. Breathable, but way more flattering than performance material for, ahem, those of us that aren’t cut up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to try some I really like the look of them. My Callaway brand ones are very comfortable others I have are 2nd Footjoy then my Oakley’s.

Masters Tech polo shirts are pretty decent, and they have a cool logo.

Tough.

I love FJ shirts especially their new athletic fit, really love Peter Millar, Vineyard Vines, Polo & RLX is really solid, Greyson, Dunning, puma

Brands that I’ve been off of for quite a while now....

Adidas, Nike, UnderArmor, Callaway, ashworth, Izod, GregNorman, cutter&Buck, Oakley,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree with Peter Millar. I would wear their clothing every day if my wallet allowed it. PM's fabrics, fit and attention to detail are awesome. Plus I simply like the way I look in their stuff.

Fan of the 90s Puma polo. Super flexible material that is super light weight. Color blocking is fun.

Another solid pick is summer weight peter Millar. Again lots of good style options and comfortable performance wear material.

Totally agree with Peter Millar. I would wear their clothing every day if my wallet allowed it. PM's fabrics, fit and attention to detail are awesome. Plus I simply like the way I look in their stuff.

How is the durability of their fabrics? Do they get easy pulls as with most performance shirts?

Vineyard Vines for me because the quality and fit is perfect for a pear shaped loser like myself. I also like the fact that I can wear a M when I’m usually a L in most other golf shirts.

While I have a bunch of Vineyard Vines gear, I don’t discriminate so I have a number of Travis Mathew, FJ, Under Armour, and Nike shirts. Each company has their good qualities/styles so I mix it up if there’s a good deal to be had.

TM and Swannies have been my most recent favorites.

Stitch until someone else posts a deal like they did.

I'm not brand loyal. It is more about how the golf shirt looks. I have Footjoy, Puma, Antigua, UnderArmour and others. The annoying thing is each one fits differently. I will fluctuate between medium and large depending upon the manufacturer. Pretty much stick to <$100 with more in the $50 to $70 range (includes on sale prices).

Straight Down. Local company that have fantastic collars and I can get my company logo stitched onto them.

Lately it's been my Travis Matthew stuff, love their styling, fit and comfort.

I love my new Travis Matthew golf polo. It fits much better than everything else I have tried and is much more stylish.

Travis Mattew or Peter Millar.

Although not a golf shirt, I like the Habit outdoor's shirts.

Back