PUMA Big Logo Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
PUMA Golf, a leader in on-trend golf design and style, introduced its new Big Logo Collection, a head-to-toe assortment of apparel, accessories and footwear that brings on-trend street fashion to the golf course in a bigger, bolder way than ever before. The collection draws inspiration from streetwear, focusing on the big logo trend that was first introduced in the ‘90s, and has recently made a comeback on the runways. Featuring simple graphics, with big, bold branding, the collection is designed for the style-savvy golfer looking to rock PUMA and make a statement from the links to the streets.

From t-shirts, polos and hoodies emblazoned with PUMA logos, to pants, NXT shoes and headwear, the Big Logo Collection has it all and was designed to make a bold statement both on and off the course. The Collection is priced as follows, and all items will be available starting today, at pumagolf.com and through select retailers:

Logo Stripe Polo - $65 – The Logo Stripe Polo features a large PUMA logo emblazoned across the chest, with color blocking and stripes on the bottom. The FusionYarn Flex fabric is soft, moisture-wicking, and designed to move through your swing. FusionYarn Flex is a crafted blend of performance and natural fibers for the perfect fusion of everyday comfort and on-course performance.

Logo Crew - $90 – All the style, comfort and cool vibes are in this cotton-blend, crew neck sweater. The Logo Crew features a jumbo PUMA applique across the chest, with ribbed cuffs and hem with contrast tipping, delivering a clean, on-trend sporty look that will have you turning heads.

Logo Hoodie - $90 - Everyone loves a good hoodie, and the Logo Hoodie from PUMA is designed with a printed, original PUMA logo, contrast drawstring, ribbed hem and cuffs with contrast tipping.

Logo Tee - $35 - There is nothing better than a great, classic tee. This tee is lightweight, soft & features a classic PUMA Golf Formstripe logo. Perfect for the gym or chilling after your round.

Logo ¼ Zip - $80 – The Big Logo 1/4 Zip features the original PUMA logo on the left chest, a cool, contrast zipper, with a lifestyle vibe and all the performance needed to dominate on and off course.

Logo Track Pant - $85 – Nothing says comfort and cool style like a great pair of track pants. Throw on the Logo Track Pant for a quick range session, to run some errands, and look and feel good while doing it. The pants feature an old-school PUMA logo and contrasting drawstring.

IGNITE NXT Big Logo - $120 - The Limited Edition IGNITE NXT Big Logo is inspired by the iconic PUMA wordmark logo, displayed in a repeating pattern on the medial and lateral PWRCAGE saddle portions of the shoes. The medial saddle piece also featires an exploded PUMA wordmark logo for added style. The outsole incorporates the PUMA wordmark logo, visible through the outsole, showcasing your PUMA love from all angles. Built from the ground up with a Pro-Form TPU outsole and full-length IGNITE Foam midsole, wrapped in SoleShield for added durability, the shoe provides unparalleled comfort and energy return that keeps you comfortable all-day-long.

Golf 110 Snapback Cap - $30 –the precurved brim and sleek design give you a comfortable, modern silhouette, and the extra-big GOLF logo completes the look.

022651_01.jpg

193024_01-min.jpg

596310_01_6.jpg

595773_01_6.jpg

595774_01_6.jpg

595772_01_13.jpg

595771_01_coming-soon_1.jpg

Not my style, but it does bring back some memories.

I support the Big Logo release and could definitely rock the Ignite shoes, Half Zip and t-shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the hoodie, t-shirt and the shoes. The other stuff I would want to see in person before deciding how I feel about it.

Love the shoes and the 1/4 zip. Those are in my future.

Some of it looks fantastic. Im not sold on the polo

Kinda reminds me of the college spirit wear you used to see everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shoes, 1/4 zip, Hoodie and T-Shirt I like a lot.

The jury is still out for me on the Polo. Not sure I could pull that off.

I like everything except the golf shirt with the big PUMA on it. Otherwise, I would wear any and all of it.

It's cool looking, but not something I would wear. They will sell well though!

Not quite what I was expecting, an interesting look for sure

Like the hoodie and shoes

I like some of it, but man that polo on the bottom is hideous

193024_01-min.jpg

These are incredible.

Everything else is a 'huge' miss for me.

I think they are clearly the crown jewel of this collection

Old school. I like most of it.

I like the shoes. The other, not so much.

Interesting options, but some miss the mark for me. Shoes, hoodie and quarter zip are all sweet though.

Shoes yes.

The rest, for me, pretty ugly.

I love the coloring on those shoes!

The t-shirt, quarter zip, and shoes look solid.. I would have no problem wearing any of those

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The shoes are really nice but the rest is a pass for me. It's a little too much.

Back