PUMA Launches The Playoffs City Cap Collection

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
To kick off the new, three event PGA Playoff format, PUMA Golf tapped into their 90’s archives to create a retro headwear ‘City Collection’ designed for each of this year’s tournaments. The Playoff caps are a cool trio of lids that pay homage to the vintage snapback script sports hats that were ubiquitous among sports fanatics nearly three decades ago. Below are some details on each of the three distinct styles that will honor the cities where this year’s playoffs are being held.

FA67144D-E25E-476A-B6F3-EC4E06521F6F-M.jpg

Jersey City Cap – This two-tone grey and royal blue colorway utilizes a six-panel, high-crown cap design with the classic heritage green color on the underbill. The word “Jersey” is stitched in bright white so there is no mistaking what area you’re rep’n. Available today.

Chicago City Cap – Paying tribute to the Windy City, this six-panel, high crown design features the unmistakable colors of the city’s iconic ball team in a 90s two-tone look with a blue script “Chicago” stitched on a white body, with coordinating red bill. Available Monday, August 12.

Atlanta City Cap – Rounding out the trio, this cap pays homage to the host city of the TOUR Championship, Atlanta, GA, in a color scheme that is familiar to dirty birdie fans everywhere. The two-tone design features a grey cap body, paired with red “Atlanta” script stitching and a black bill. Available Monday, August 19.

Keep an eye out for Rickie Fowler to sport each of these hats during each of the three playoff events. For more information, visit pumagolf.com

I get it, but I won’t be buying any of these hats. Maybe Chicago?

I get it, but I won’t be buying any of these hats. Maybe Chicago?

You seem more like a Jersey type of guy....

Love the idea, but I don't have any connection to the cities involved.

It makes $$'s sense, but don't need any of them.

Only if I lived in one of the locales. Great idea though and they all look great.

Hmmm on second thought, we do have offices in two of those cities...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id rock the Jersey hat for sure

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

you do you. whoever you are. i'll do me, and me will not be in any of these three.

The 90s called, they want their hats back.

I like these. I'd like to get a similar hat for football. Not for Puma Golf with a city I've never been to. But I like the idea.

Good concept, but the Jersey one is awkward. Would you put Oklahoma on the hat if you're referring to Oklahoma City?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Not sure I get the look. I understand the meaning but I’m starting to get bored on this retro theme so many companies have come out with of late.

The big trucker and MLB style hats don’t fit my head right lol. Please bring back some slouch fit mesh backs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh not a fan either. I liked the 80’s I really did but not my style. I liked the one they did with the city skyline of Detroit for the Rocket Mortgage Classic 1000% more than these.

These have a Boyz in the Hood vibe to them and I dig it.

I was just told that Budget Golf just got more of these in stock (previously sold out) of each city. Not a lot to go around, but if you want them, they will be up shortly.

Are these new gang hats? :act-up: Chicago Crypts?

Back