Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

I signed up today, what the heck, I figured I'd give it a try. I signed up for the Wild Style LOL. Curious to see what I end up with.

I signed up today, what the heck, I figured I'd give it a try. I signed up for the Wild Style LOL. Curious to see what I end up with.

Very cool, I'm excited to see what you get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I signed up as well and chose all styles. I can't wait to see what surprises await.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

How long did it take for folks to receive their boxes? I signed up a few weeks ago and it hasn't arrived yet.

I'm going to give it a shot with the $10 off code. I could easily spend 45 bucks in one trip to Golfsmith anyway.

I signed up end of last month, just got shipping confirmation today as expected. I signed up for the athletic style. Will post pics Wednesday when I get it.

I signed up end of last month, just got shipping confirmation today as expected. I signed up for the athletic style. Will post pics Wednesday when I get it.

I'm in the same boat but with the classic box. I'm traveling this week and will post Friday when I get back from the west coast.

I'm actually kinda excited to see what comes this month, it's like a surprise gift to myself.

I am on the verge here. Seems like some solid return on investment so far.

Just got my first shipment today. I picked the wild and loud style.

Greg norman shirt and shorts and a short par 4 poker chip. I like the colors... but Greg norman shirts run huge.

Not bad though the shirt itself is probably at least what i paid for box 1. I'll wait another month and see what arrives.

2874e18b21c8464837d2729facd97cd5.jpg

Looking forward to checking out my "Athletic" box when I get home tonight. I would have gone loud and wild, but I am already pretty heavily tattooed and have a big "Portland" Beard so I figure I can time it down a touch with the apparel.

Got my package. A solid blue Gregg Norman shirt and silver shorts. In the ads and faq's they mention Nike, under armour, Travis Mathew. I will give them another shot and see what comes next.

Was this your 1st one and what style did you sign up for?

This is my 2nd month and this month I got baby blue shorts and a navy shirt (also Greg Norman). Shirt is much too big and shorts are too tight. The Ashworth stuff from last month fit much better. I'm going to contact them tomorrow about a size exchange. I like the clothes. Hopefully the size swap will go well.

I did athletic. Didn't want bold colors

Is your shirt huge also? Just curious because I usually wear XL but Greg Norman stuff is always huge. I do have a GN shirt that is an XL slim fit which fits me much better.

Just curious if they may have sent that for the athletic style?

Ok I just got my stuff, same package as you all Navy Shirt, and according to my wife "oyster grey" shorts. They both fit me perfectly. I was concerned the shark logo would be too obtrusive but it's not at all, nice quality stuff, really happy here. Price tag on shirt $45, shorts $65.

Is your shirt huge also? Just curious because I usually wear XL but Greg Norman stuff is always huge. I do have a GN shirt that is an XL slim fit which fits me much better.

Just curious if they may have sent that for the athletic style?

My Greg Norman is huge on me. The Ashworth stuff from last month fit much better.

My Greg Norman is huge on me. The Ashworth stuff from last month fit much better.

Yeah their shirts just run huge, the shorts however fit perfectly. If I get that brand again next month I wont be keeping the subscription, though I do like the concept and the value for the price.

Yeah their shirts just run huge, the shorts however fit perfectly. If I get that brand again next month I wont be keeping the subscription, though I do like the concept and the value for the price.

You can do free returns for size. You just have to email them within 7 days.

Considering they did Ashworth last month, I have my doubts they ship Greg Norman 2 months in a row. I've personally never even tried Norman stuff as I remember when it 1st came out it was kinda aimed at an older market. This set I got was not that at all. Personally I'm less concerned about brand and more concerned about quality, fit and look.

Considering they did Ashworth last month, I have my doubts they ship Greg Norman 2 months in a row. I've personally never even tried Norman stuff as I remember when it 1st came out it was kinda aimed at an older market. This set I got was not that at all. Personally I'm less concerned about brand and more concerned about quality, fit and look.

I get it, I'm not concerned about the brand, its just that particular brand sizes seem to run big. I guess if I knew that's what they were going to send everytime I'd guess adjust my shirt size since that brand seems to run HUGE, thats all I was saying. I don't want to have to send stuff back, it had nothing to do with it being Greg Norman, and more about how it fits. I think the stuff is made of good quality. But being that guys got ashworth last time I hopefully wont have to worry about it.

I received white Greg Norman shorts and lime green shirt. Ok value for $45.

Back