Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

I get it, I'm not concerned about the brand, its just that particular brand sizes seem to run big. I guess if I knew that's what they were going to send everytime I'd guess adjust my shirt size since that brand seems to run HUGE, thats all I was saying. I don't want to have to send stuff back, it had nothing to do with it being Greg Norman, and more about how it fits. I think the stuff is made of good quality. But being that guys got ashworth last time I hopefully wont have to worry about it.
Ok yeah I hear yah on that one.

I signed up for the classic box and am really happy with what arrived. I haven't tried it on yet but a good looking blue shark polo and khaki shorts.
3a31005ae6d54bc16cb201da8582f5c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the shipments should be coming in for this month really soon. I was a little disappointed last month, so this one will determine whether I keep the subscription or not.

Really looking at signing up for this, anyone have a working promo code for the first month?

I think when you go to their home page there is one right off the bat.

I got my tracking info yesterday... estimated delivery of July 27th! I let them know and customer service is looking into it.

Mine says the 21st, but the tracking has it in Charlotte already. I would hope it doesn't take that long to get from Charlotte to here.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Yeah mine is in Utah already 3/4 of the way here. Gonna guess this Monday.

Well, the shipments should be coming in for this month really soon. I was a little disappointed last month, so this one will determine whether I keep the subscription or not.

Same here. Just checked the tracking and it says next Wed, 7/22 even though its already in State and about 60 miles away. Usually my package arrives today. They also switched from USPS to FedEx.

I signed up for athletic and got a nice Devereux shirt and a grey Callaway belt. Pleased so far.

I also get athletic. It seems we all get the same basic package, just different colors.

Looking forward to getting mine this month. I had to send my stuff back for a size exchange last month (still haven't gotten it back, so hoping it comes with this shipment).

I'm impressed with this month's box and will continue my subscription. Chase 54 shorts and an Adidas Puremotion polo. The style is perfect for me and I love the quality of the Puremotion shirts.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Much happier with this month's box as well and will continue with another month. Got a puma shirt and some adidas shorts.
be9fde052e0f41e8c076d2cccca1a0ce.jpg

I just decided to sign up for this, figured Id give it a shot for $35.

I just decided to sign up for this, figured Id give it a shot for $35.

You probably know this, but you won't get your first shipment until the middle of next month. They only do one big shipment so it'll be a little while. It's been pretty good so far.

d87bf17e60e6e8ca4828dd56f8c59722.jpg

Not crazy about my second box - link soul pocket shirt and navy shorts. Not exactly classic by my taste. However, I'll give it a third month in hope of something more like my taste and wanting.

It seemed like in previous months, everyone got the same brand stuff, this month seems to be a guessing game. I like it this way, actually.

Here's what was in my box:

Some much better looking stuff this month, I'm still waiting on mine, but from what I'm seeing from everyone else has me excited for what I get.

This is my first month subscribing, and I also received the Devereux shirt and white Callaway belt with the ALL STYLES choice. Not really thrilled with either -- though, the belt is ok. I'm jealous of the puma/adidas stuff that others received -- would've much preferred those options.

This is my first month subscribing, and I also received the Devereux shirt and white Callaway belt with the ALL STYLES choice. Not really thrilled with either -- though, the belt is ok. I'm jealous of the puma/adidas stuff that others received -- would've much preferred those options.

I have ALL Styles and received same package (belt was blue). I would have certainly been much happier with the puma/adidas stuff, especially since the shirt isn't really cut for a fat guy like me! Even though there is some value with this subscription, I'm leaning towards cancelling.

Here was my box this month
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437487469.723972.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437487486.578483.jpg

If I don't get a Black Clover hat in my box this month I'm buying one from the local shop. Love their hats.

Anyone have any coupon codes. Going to sign up.

Back