Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Disappointed by the shipping this month. Last month they used USPS it got from Florida to me in Portland Oregon in 2 days. Still haven't gotten mine and tracking shows it as shipped on the 14th with a delivery date of the 24th... even though it arrived in town yesterday, it looks like it is going up to Seattle then back down here. Not ShortPar4's fault, but man FedEx+USPS is not an efficient combination.

Anyone get any Under Armor? I figured with them using Speith they might have sent some UA in some boxes.

Someone posted on Facebook that they got an Under Armour polo this month. Kind of cool seeing the variety, my box is scheduled for delivery today, looking forward to seeing what I got.

I signed up for their emails. Might give this a go if they release another $20 off coupon

I would sign up but they discriminate against fluffy people..LOL

Just got my box Devereaux shirt and Callaway belt. Shirt is really nice, fits perfectly and very nice quality!
2ce614c0195ef0a8dffe5a5ab4962c1a.jpg

I received Norman shorts and shirt in June, and Linksoul shorts and shirt this month; both Classic style. Of the two, I'm happier with the Norman stuff but both seemed to be a good value. The anticipation of "what's coming" is kind of fun too. I'm going to ride it out for a while but may change styles.

I received Norman shorts and shirt in June, and Linksoul shorts and shirt this month; both Classic style. Of the two, I'm happier with the Norman stuff but both seemed to be a good value. The anticipation of "what's coming" is kind of fun too. I'm going to ride it out for a while but may change styles.

The Norman shorts never fit me. They were too tight in the legs. I had my local alteration place make the sleeves of my Norman shirt a little shorter/slimmer. I'm a big Linksoul fan. I do liek the Devereaux shirt I got this month.

I'm considering switching to the "all styles" option.

First time commenting on Hackers Paradise!

I received my first ever order with Short Par 4 today, and I'm very pleased! I received a silver Under Armour COLDBLACK polo, and a pair of Royal Blue Adidas shorts. I'll definitely be sticking around for another couple of months after this one!

I'd like to thank this thread as well, as your guys' reviews and conversation was the final decision for whether I should hop on board or not. Thanks!

Is anyone still signed up for this service? I signed up last month, I'm looking forward to getting the box.

Yep I am

I'm pretty excited to see what I get. I'm hoping for slacks...... I need more work pants. orders should be shipping late this week or early next right?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Decided to give it a go. Not much (other than $$) to lose, right?

I am happy with the stuff I've gotten the last 2 months. They indicated in Facebook that the fall line stuff starts shipping from the apparel companies end of this month so one more month of summer stuff likely. I'm always surprised how grumpy/picky many of the people who review them on Facebook are. Last month people complaining because they've never heard of Deveroux... I googled them found out their shirts are like $90 and they've been getting great reviews by the golfer community. Hard to complain about that in my book, especially since the shirt I got was fantastic!

BTW they ship on the 15th of each month.

Decided to give it a go. Not much (other than $$) to lose, right?

I figured worst case I get some clothes I don't like. Bed case I get really expensive clothes that I didn't pay rack price for. I'm a cheap sob but I like nice clothes, so if I can get nice stuff for a good price it's worth a shot. Plus with all the good reviews I'm reading I don't think I'll be disappointed.

I just got an email from them. Use code AUGUST20 for a $20 discount on your first month.

I am happy with the stuff I've gotten the last 2 months. They indicated in Facebook that the fall line stuff starts shipping from the apparel companies end of this month so one more month of summer stuff likely. I'm always surprised how grumpy/picky many of the people who review them on Facebook are. Last month people complaining because they've never heard of Deveroux... I googled them found out their shirts are like $90 and they've been getting great reviews by the golfer community. Hard to complain about that in my book, especially since the shirt I got was fantastic!

BTW they ship on the 15th of each month.

Including THP.

Twice.

:alien:

I decided to give it a shot. Worst case scenario, $25 for some stuff I'm not thrilled with. I went Athletic style. I wonder if I'll get a shipment in 4 days or if I have to wait a whole month.

BTW, when you go to the site a little pop up comes up offering you $10 off your first purchase. You cannot combine it with the AUGUST20 offer.

What style did you sign up for, was it Athletic?
Athletic. I see what everyone else is getting though and there's nothing too wild, nor too traditional, aka old, lol!

Question, I wear medium polos in companies like Express bite always have to go with a small in good polos because they are either loose our regular fit... Is this way you're all setting in your boxes or are you getting athletic fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question, I wear medium polos in companies like Express bite always have to go with a small in good polos because they are either loose our regular fit... Is this way you're all setting in your boxes or are you getting athletic fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am expecting that I will have to stay on top of the 7 day exchange window for situations like this.

Back