Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Me too, figured I'd go with the small just in case and swap out of it becomes necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to give it a shot. Worst case scenario, $25 for some stuff I'm not thrilled with. I went Athletic style. I wonder if I'll get a shipment in 4 days or if I have to wait a whole month.
So I signed up pretty tight to the 8/15 ship date and I haven't heard anything about a package this month. My order status says "unfulfilled"...I wonder if I will get something or if I have to wait until September.

So I signed up pretty tight to the 8/15 ship date and I haven't heard anything about a package this month. My order status says "unfulfilled"...I wonder if I will get something or if I have to wait until September.

I think their FAQ states that you will have to wait.

You have to be signed up prior to the 1st of the month to receive a shipment for that month. Likewise if you'd like to skip a month or cancel you have to notify them by the 1st.

I'm waiting patiently for my box for this month. I was really impressed with last month's box after the month before being a bust. I wish they wouldn't have switched to FedEx SmartPost, it's the slowest form of shipping I've ever seen having to go from FedEx to USPS, but it is what it is.

Yeah I'm up in Oregon 10 day lead time to get here. What's lame is it goes through Portland to get to Seattle then comes back to Portland to be delivered.

I think the Norman stuff was a last minute scramble thing. They had sent full length pants in May and tons of people complained about getting pants instead of shorts. So they had to settle on Norman gear to get shorts out, then that backfired on them too.

I got some blue Adidas shorts (same type as last month, different color), a TaylorMade microfiber towel, and some socks. Not overly excited about what I got this month, but I'll give them another month or two and see how it goes.

I got some blue Adidas shorts (same type as last month, different color), a TaylorMade microfiber towel, and some socks. Not overly excited about what I got this month, but I'll give them another month or two and see how it goes.
What style do you get?

I got the same package. Agreed completely on not being excited but going to give it another month.

From the sound of things I'm happy I don't get my first package until September.

Mine should be delivered tomorrow, but with SmartPost, it's anyone's guess.

I got a completely different package from everyone else last month, maybe that'll continue this time as well. If they send me blue Adidas shorts after sending me blue Chase 54 shorts last month, we may have issues. Don't get me wrong, I love the Chase 54 shorts and I like Adidas shorts, but I signed up to get stuff that was different than I would normally buy and getting multiple pair of blue shorts doesn't do it for me.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

My box this month was a White Under Armour Coldblack Golf Shirt, a Taylor Made Microfiber golf towel, and a pair of socks. I get the athletic style. Loved the shirt. Towel is OK. Socks were way too short for me.

Mine should be delivered tomorrow, but with SmartPost, it's anyone's guess.

I got a completely different package from everyone else last month, maybe that'll continue this time as well. If they send me blue Adidas shorts after sending me blue Chase 54 shorts last month, we may have issues. Don't get me wrong, I love the Chase 54 shorts and I like Adidas shorts, but I signed up to get stuff that was different than I would normally buy and getting multiple pair of blue shorts doesn't do it for me.

I agree about smart post, mine used to arrive in 2 days when shipped from florida. My package was shipped monday and tracking shows delivery tomorrow.

If it is socks and a towel though, I'm probably going to cancel that would be 2/3 packages that weren't good.

This is my second package - I selected the "Loud" style. Pretty dissapointed this month. I received a decent Adidas polo, which I like and will wear. Then I also got a towel and pair of socks. Here's the deal: I wouldn't have bought that shirt for $45, and the socks and towel are of no value. Last month, I received a decent pair of aqua Adidas shorts with two pair of off-brand cotton polos. Yes, cotton. Who plays golf in cotton?

I will re-evaluate after the third box, but I don't think I'm going to be sticking around much longer. Sheesh!

What is the Off Brand?

As others have stated, I got the same box: pair of Adidas shorts, towel and socks. Overall, I've been a little disappointed with the boxes. Next month will be a make or break month for me...

FullSizeRender.jpg

Didn't someone mention that this was the last box with summer clothes? Maybe the box is a little light because they are switching to fall stuff...a little inventory thing as it were. Ultimately that a "them" problem. But I'm just tossing it out there as a possible explanation, and one that gives us hope that things will improve.

I was prepared to be disappointed, but I got a decent box. Another Adidas Puremotion shirt which I like a lot, a Short Par 4 branded Club Glove towel and the compression socks. Not a "Wow" box, but still worth the money spent.

Here's what was in my box this month:

What is the Off Brand?

I keep seeing people on their facebook page call the Devereaux shirts "off brand"........ I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get one, they obviously didn't research the brand at all before posting that.

I keep seeing people on their facebook page call the Devereaux shirts "off brand"........ I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get one, they obviously didn't research the brand at all before posting that.
Kind of driving me insane seeing that. Before calling them out for an off brand research the brand. Also they advertise as a golf Lifestyle box that means not everything they send will be meant for the course a nice cotton shirt can be great for after round meals at the course etc.

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

yeah, I would take one of those "off brand" shirts. I also think the box you got was solid for the price. Those puremotion shirts are nice

Back