Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Someone has a short video review on YouTube you can check out, just type in short par 4. I like the bold and athletic look, and wanted to try this as well. Let me k ow what you think about the youtube review.

I have my first one coming I guess in the next week or two I am happy I changed to the loud one I like a bit more color in my outfit. But that looks like a steal for 45$

They ship on the 15th of each month. If you sign up any time of the month your 1st order won't ship until the following month.

Just got my shipping notice. It says it will be here the 21st, hopefully it ends up here a little sooner. :)

21st for me too. Looking forward to see what this month brings!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

23rd for me but I am about as far from then in the lower 48 as can be...actually further since it ships from Florida to Seattle then down to Portland.

Still no shipping notice for me

I cancelled my service last month. I used it for about 5 months with no complaints. I eventually got to the point where I have more golf shirts than I have time to play golf.

I talked with the guy who runs the place and mentioned it'd be nice for there to be an accessory option. I've used the Callaway belt I got a few months ago and some socks more than anything I received. I don't spend a lot of my golf money on belts/shoes/hats/towels/etc. So I think an accessory only option would be fun.

Still no shipping notice for me
They said on Facebook that there were about half the people who's notice emails didn't come through via FedEx, but all products shipped.

I just signed up for this today with the $15 off coupon for the first month, didn't realize I'll have to wait until the 15th of next month though. Ahh well, should be worth it for $30.

I cancelled my service last month. I used it for about 5 months with no complaints. I eventually got to the point where I have more golf shirts than I have time to play golf.

I talked with the guy who runs the place and mentioned it'd be nice for there to be an accessory option. I've used the Callaway belt I got a few months ago and some socks more than anything I received. I don't spend a lot of my golf money on belts/shoes/hats/towels/etc. So I think an accessory only option would be fun.

I got the towel and socks last month and love them both. I don't have an issue if they send me a shirt every month because my work attire is polo shirts so I can justify it as a work related expense in my own mind. The wife seems to have bought that line of thought so far as well, although she looked a little suspicious when the golf towel came out of the box.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I got the towel and socks last month too but I also got a sweet Adidas shirt. The socks are nice and the towel will end up being a nice gift. I'm curious this month if the box changes with the weather turning colder. We shall see mine is due to arrive Saturday. Until I get 2 duds in a row I'll probably keep it up.

They said that they switch to fall/winter in September earlier, so I would assume so. Here in NC, it's not close to getting cooler yet, so I will be happy with either one.

My tracking number came and I'm also due for a delivery on the 23rd. I'm actually pretty excited to see what comes. Maybe it's the newness of it all but the mystery of it all is kind of fun.

Last edited:
I received a new box today. Travis Matthew shirt, Shoe Bag, and some B330rx golf balls.

I received a new box today. Travis Matthew shirt, Shoe Bag, and some B330rx golf balls.
A shoe bag isn't too exciting but I'd be pretty thrilled if my box includes a TM shirt and 330RX's. That would definitely keep me around at least another month.

Shoe bag = Lame and useless IMO. B330Rx balls and some puma shorts which I really like.
820b97addabf8713fbde1a33859ed946.jpg

I think they accessories are a plus. They honestly coudl just put a shirt/shorts/whatever in the bag and that'd usually be a pretty good deal on the stuff you receive.

Which box do you get?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

The shoe bag is not the greatest, but I received a great Chase 54 sweater and 330 balls as well. Still happy after 4 months despite almost quitting after some less than stellar polos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm tempted to change to Wild... everything I've gotten has been white or grey except I got a navy polo the 1st month... silver shorts, silver belt, grey pants, white polo with grey stripes and a 2nd white polo with grey stripes. The 2 white polos are different enough that I don't care but I'd like some color!

Received mine today. Travis Mathew shirt, B330-RX and shoe bag. Love the shirt and who doesn't love B330s? I won't use the shoe bag, but the wife says that she has a use for it.

Another month that I wasn't Wow'd!! But I still feel I got my money's worth, so I look forward to seeing next month's box. I'm also going to watch Facebook to see how many more people complain that they didn't get UA, Adidas or Nike.

I was thinking of signing up this month, but this month's package has me underwhelmed, the boxes seem to be getting worse not better.

Besides my first box, which was completely awesome, mine have been very consistent. Do I think that I'm getting the deal of a lifetime? No. But I haven't got a box that wasn't worth the money yet and I've liked everything except for the shoe bag, but the value of the shirt and balls is worth the $45 to me, but I can understand why some wouldn't be interested.

The TM shirt I got is still $55 at PGA SS and $57 at Nordstrom, so throw in a sleeve of balls for $10 and it's a $65 box for $45. $20 savings isn't what they advertise, but they also go off MSRP.

The simple question/answer is this... would you pay $45 at a store for what you got? For me so far the answer is consistently an emphatic yes. I am not one to go and pay full retail for a short and digging around at Marshalls or TJ Maxx rarely results in a find. It seems like about every 4th one you get more of a "wow" box.

Which TM shirt is in the box? I'm hoping that's what I get and I'm hoping I don't already own it.

Back