Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

What is the year of free boxes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won it at a raffle during a tournament they were sponsoring. I also won a KBS putter shaft (doesn’t fit my gamer though so I’ll be throwing it on a backup putter)

Nope. I was a little surprised, but not upset as I likely would've continued with cancelation even with a $20 off discount. Just wanted to give a heads up that you might only want to initiate a cancelation if you actually want to cancel.

Don’t worry. You’ll get a follow up email soon enough offering 25$ off again. I did roughly a month after my cancellation from the 3 month offer I took the first time I tried to cancel.

So I oddly came across a few pairs of the shorts today at Nordstrom rack. If you have one near you, you may want to check it out!

I appreciate the heads-up! I sort of wondered if they were an older release. No Rack here but I can check TJ Maxx.

I would've been happy with Just_Hacking's box, but instead I got zbeekner's with the awful Carolina blue shorts. It may be mulligan time for me on this one.

I would've been happy with Just_Hacking's box, but instead I got zbeekner's with the awful Carolina blue shorts. It may be mulligan time for me on this one.

Yea I forgot to cancel so I’m on the hook for $50. No big deal but I’ll need to cancel the next

Yea I forgot to cancel so I’m on the hook for $50. No big deal but I’ll need to cancel the next

Same here. Haha. When my next box shows up it will be my reminder to cancel.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Same here. Haha. When my next box shows up it will be my reminder to cancel.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yea I was actually going to continue if they were to give me a discount. I think $50 is just slightly beyond what the box is ultimately worth. Oh well though

I mulligan'd that entire box. I hate that color too much to even keep the shirt.

I'm curious to see what value I get on the gift card. I'm expecting it to be less than (what I paid for the box + the Mulligan fee).

I mulligan'd that entire box. I hate that color too much to even keep the shirt.

I'm curious to see what value I get on the gift card. I'm expecting it to be less than (what I paid for the box + the Mulligan fee).

What’s the mulligan policy? I love the shorts but may not keep the shirt...

What’s the mulligan policy? I love the shorts but may not keep the shirt...

$9.95 'Mulligan fee' for apparel, charged after filling out an online form. They give you a gift card based on what you send back (up to 3 pieces at a time).

What will be the value of my gift card that I receive for my Mulligan?

The gift card you receive reflects the value of the items shipped back to Short Par 4 for exchange.
Shoes: $20 - $75
Accessories: $5 - $20
Includes: Golf Balls, Hats, Gloves, Belts, Club Covers, Shoe Bags
Apparel items: $15 - $45
Includes: Polos, Button Downs, T-Shirts, Base Layers, Shorts, Pants, Outerwear

https://shortpar4.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206153008-Exchange-Mulligan-Process

Stuff currently available in the shop is really limited, though, especially in my sizes.

My first “box” came in today (I say “box” because it was a plastic mailing bag). I got a cool Callaway polo, LinkSoul boardwalker shorts (I absolutely love these and wear them all the time), and a poker chip. Overall not super impressed, but can’t complain at the same time.

Received my “box/bag” today.

One Oxford golf S/S shirt
One Oxford casual/dress L/S shirt
Linksoul Boardwalker shorts
FootJoy compression socks

All in all. I like the bag because I will wear all of these. They fit nicely.

1de071f16aff8d09d9da54bc84d2b849.jpg

I think the switch from Athletic to Traditional didn't take for this box.

Sligo Pierce polo
Sligo Pete shorts, in Chili Red.
SP4 poker chip (probably the best one, so far)

efed48dc82dbfaf414f5295d0c2d75ef.jpg

Sligo Pierce polo

That is a nice looking outfit and hopefully mine is similar. My box was delivered today so unless someone steals it before I can get home I will find out in a little while.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sligo Pierce polo

I received the exact same box today. I'm not so sure I would have bought it myself but I can definitely see myself wearing it.

The Sligo shorts have a similar feel to the Puma Jackpot shorts, but they are thinner and stretchier.

Red pants is something I'm 99% sure I wouldn't have bought for myself, but I'm willing to give them a go.

That made me Tiger grimace.

I just received notification that my box has been delivered. I'm hoping for something more along the lines of what Fuffle received.

I received the exact same box today. I'm not so sure I would have bought it myself but I can definitely see myself wearing it.
I got the same box. My kid said I look like a clown Red wouldn't have been my first choice but I'll give it a go.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

071526001a15eea514928ad6ed72a473.jpg

I don’t know that I’ll wear them together as I’m not much of a red color guy but navy shorts are always a good thing. The shirt may get some use for those games this fall where red is the gameday color.

I went back and looked and I have traditional in my profile. Hmmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sligo Pierce polo

I would never have bought those items, but I actually like them a lot. Of course, you'll need to buy a red belt. :alien:

Sligo as traditional is ummm interesting. Since the company was sold I have no idea how they are doing (Sligo), but they are definitely not traditional.

I wonder if changing that does anything or if it’s get what we have.

An orange Under Armour polo and navy blue LinkSoul shorts with the blue USA themed chip. Not bad, but as a Georgia Bulldogs fan it would be hard to wear this combination together. Too close to Auburn and Florida colors and for those reasons I usually don't wear orange. Not a bad box, but probably still my last one.
2242b4b6ef61a14be473218bb8a757cf.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back