Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

An orange Under Armour polo and navy blue LinkSoul shorts with the blue USA themed chip. Not bad, but as a Georgia Bulldogs fan it would be hard to wear this combination together. Too close to Auburn and Florida colors and for those reasons I usually don't wear orange. Not a bad box, but probably still my last one.
2242b4b6ef61a14be473218bb8a757cf.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Those shorts are nice though. Worth the price of the box, for me at least.

I am surprised all the bright colors in most boxes. I like bright, but wow that orange looks really bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am surprised all the bright colors in most boxes. I like bright, but wow that orange looks really bright.

It is very bright! And that really doesn't bother me. It's just the orange...yuck!!!

Those shorts are nice though. Worth the price of the box, for me at least.
I do like the shorts a lot.

Went to cancel and they offered $10 off and IF I don’t like what’s in there next month, I have the option to return for a full refund. So $40 for that one might be worth it but we’ll see and I can always return it and cancel at that point.

I did cancel this morning. They didn't offer my any deals, but did offer a quarterly subscription which I briefly considered, but decided in the end to just cancel altogether. I may reconsider going quarterly in the future.

I think I'll stick around for one more. I want to see a Traditional box.

With $13-16 Hogan shirts at Walmart, it's harder to justify this.

I think I'll stick around for one more. I want to see a Traditional box.

With $13-16 Hogan shirts at Walmart, it's harder to justify this.
The kicker is their shorts. Still two of my favorite pairs of golf shorts in the stable.

Decent golf shorts for $16.00? Um yes please.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I mulligan'd that entire box. I hate that color too much to even keep the shirt.

I'm curious to see what value I get on the gift card. I'm expecting it to be less than (what I paid for the box + the Mulligan fee).
This return is glacially slow. I dropped it off at the post office (south MS) on July 17th, and it still hasn't made it to their office in Bradenton, FL, yet. It's a combo USPS/FedEx SmartPost deal.

I'm curious to see what value I get on the gift card. I'm expecting it to be less than (what I paid for the box + the Mulligan fee).

$90, so pleasantly surprised, but the catch is that there is nearly nothing available in my sizes right now.

$90, so pleasantly surprised, but the catch is that there is nearly nothing available in my sizes right now.
$99 to spend on stuff in their shop?

$99 to spend on stuff in their shop?
Yes, though I'm not sure if it applies only to sp4shop.com or also to the Shop linked from shortpar4.com as well. They have vastly different inventories.

Duffer Waldorf;n8633352 said:
Yes, though I'm not sure if it applies only to sp4shop.com or also to the Shop linked from shortpar4.com as well. They have vastly different inventories.

I asked this question before getting a mulligan and the guy said it’s for both which is nice. I was surprised they gave me $45 for my shorts.

New 2UNDR options now available in the Shop.

So I went to cancel and they offered me $10 off plus if I didn’t like it, I could do a full refund, no questions asked. Debating if I like it enough to keep it. Black linksoul shorts, camo belt and tp5 balls and some tees FC40161E-86F5-4AC2-AA0E-E65A7D5C9424.jpeg

Attachments

• photo36027.jpg
    photo36027.jpg
    954.7 KB · Views: 2
First month I am not a fan at all if my bag.

I hate completely plain white shirts. I don’t wear slim fit pants. So, nothing in this bag is worth it for me.

66cc4a96bbfb423cb793f210db595af6.jpg

zbeekner4;n8880656 said:
So I went to cancel and they offered me $10 off plus if I didn’t like it, I could do a full refund, no questions asked. Debating if I like it enough to keep it. Black linksoul shorts, camo belt and tp5 balls and some tees

I adore those shorts, and anything Linksoul for that matter

OITW;n8882791 said:
I adore those shorts, and anything Linksoul for that matter

I actually like the shorts and the material but already have black shorts that I rarely wear. They sent me the same linksoul shorts last month but in navy which I liked a lot but in the wrong size and since you can’t ask for a different size, I returned them for shop credit for something in their store.

Overall I didn’t hate it. They sent me some good stuff, some not-so-great. Their customer service was really quick to respond and easy to work with.

My only issue was that they advertise certain brands so heavily that I felt a little deceived when I got devereux and short par 4 house brand in my bags instead of UA, Puma, and Oakley.

The switch to Traditional for this month got me black Puma Jackpot shorts and a gray SP4 canvas belt, in addition to the balls, tees, and poker chip.

I already owned a pair of these shorts; was looking forward to Linksoul, which I don't have. Oh well.

Last edited:
fuffle master;n8882787 said:
First month I am not a fan at all if my bag.

I hate completely plain white shirts. I don’t wear slim fit pants. So, nothing in this bag is worth it for me.

66cc4a96bbfb423cb793f210db595af6.jpg

Got similar except a baby blue shirt. Dont hate the shorts. Shirt is ok. Definitely my least favorite box so far. Will never use the chip.

zbeekner4;n8880656 said:
So I went to cancel and they offered me $10 off plus if I didn’t like it, I could do a full refund, no questions asked. Debating if I like it enough to keep it. Black linksoul shorts, camo belt and tp5 balls and some tees

I got that bag (gray shorts and a grayish belt). I'm done with them. I've given them a month more than I intended.

We will see what amount I get for the Mulligan. I sent both the pants and shirt back to them as one didn't fit and the other was just a plain white shirt.

So I’m done and cancelled but I have the mulligan gift card left. I’m debating what to get. There’s a coral colored matte grey 1/4 Zip discounted for $30 in the shop and I have $45...not sure I’ll get a better deal.

Their mulligan shop selection leaves a lot to be desired.

Duffer Waldorf;n8887563 said:
Their mulligan shop selection leaves a lot to be desired.

some new stuff posted up recently in better sizes, at least for me. put my gift card to use.

Back