What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

I'll start a fresh but not fresh thought.

I want Parley XT shoes, but not at 200.
I want Tour Premiere No Denim Allowed but not at 400 lmao.

Went to UA this weekend to find some new polos but their prices were pretty lame. I would like to add some more stripes to the closet.

I've really enjoyed the Travis Matthew stuff I recently got and now want more of it. And maybe to try Matte Grey.

Puma corduroy 6-pocket pants, in peacoat.

I'm not sure why, except that there were cheap.

loading up on some new threads for the grandaddy.

bonobos shorts and pants
a couple travis mathew shirts
a couple callaway shirts
and some 2under boxer briefs

McLovin;n8882201 said:
loading up on some new threads for the grandaddy.

bonobos shorts and pants
a couple travis mathew shirts
a couple callaway shirts
and some 2under boxer briefs

nice haul, dude!! We better get an in hand pic show.

bonobos came in yesterday. i'll snag a pic soon. the material and style is excellent! only thing i'm unsure of is the waist size. i went with 35, and i think they may be a tad big. i'm going to reach out to the company to find out about trying 34, instead of sending everything back. the other stuff should get here this week. i'm close to being done with my grandaddy shopping!

3 new Matte Grey polos came in last night. WINNING.

Going to order my HS boys shirts through them this week as well.

Jman;n8882701 said:
3 new Matte Grey polos came in last night. WINNING.

Going to order my HS boys shirts through them this week as well.

I need to get on the Matte train.. They have some excellent blues.

McLovin;n8882679 said:
bonobos came in yesterday. i'll snag a pic soon. the material and style is excellent! only thing i'm unsure of is the waist size. i went with 35, and i think they may be a tad big. i'm going to reach out to the company to find out about trying 34, instead of sending everything back. the other stuff should get here this week. i'm close to being done with my grandaddy shopping!

Great choice, Bonobos are some of the best fitting pants, I've ever worn.

Canadan;n8882752 said:

#CanadanBlueFTW

a couple travis mathew shirts from the budget golf sale

Canadan;n8882752 said:

I wore their newest blue shirt yesterday. It was fantastic.

Fortunately you know someone with the hookup.

Jman;n8886903 said:
I wore their newest blue shirt yesterday. It was fantastic.

Fortunately you know someone with the hookup.

I bought a Matte Grey shirt yesterday too.

bluewhite-f.jpg

I'd like a new Galvin Green rain jacket of the goretex variety. I played in a bit of rain (not too much) today in their lighter, Interface1 material and it felt like saran wrap after a while. Basically soaked through and stuck to my skin. Guess that's really only meant for the wind.

manhattan01;n8887606 said:
I'd like a new Galvin Green rain jacket of the goretex variety. I played in a bit of rain (not too much) today in their lighter, Interface1 material and it felt like saran wrap after a while. Basically soaked through and stuck to my skin. Guess that's really only meant for the wind.

Let's get a group buy going. You know I'm a sucker for some Galvin!

ArmyGolf;n8887656 said:
Let's get a group buy going. You know I'm a sucker for some Galvin!

You could win a new Goretex jacket at the THP Event as one of the many in that winner’s prize pack : )

JB;n8887662 said:
You could win a new Goretex jacket at the THP Event as one of the many in that winner’s prize pack : )

Now we're talking! At least if I win it you know that thing is going to get used until there's holes in it...much like my current rain gear.

Canadan;n8886909 said:
I bought a Matte Grey shirt yesterday too.

bluewhite-f.jpg

I know a guy with that one too! Hahaha

My wife bought me 2 Callaway shirts from Sams Club cause they were $19 a piece. Can’t beat it.

callaway shirts came in. a couple of my travis mathew shirts came in, two more to go. i’ll snag a pic tomorrow. callaway stuff actually looks really good, just need to try it on for sizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

McLovin;n8888761 said:
callaway shirts came in. a couple of my travis mathew shirts came in, two more to go. i’ll snag a pic tomorrow. callaway stuff actually looks really good, just need to try it on for sizing.

sizing was pretty good on everything. the callaway shirts were a little boxier, and the two didn’t fit the exact same. i’ll need to try them on one more time make sure they’re keepers because i did like the styling a lot.

the travis mathew shirts fit great. now owning them, i’m still not sure i get the premium price. they’re worth what i paid, but i got them on sale.

the bonobos pants at 34 fit just right. still undecided on the shorts though.

the 2undr boxer briefs are super comfortable. definitely keepers.

here’s the grandaddy haul! almost there, just a few more items to pick up and i’ll be all set. team fancy boi!

037c10736147987f65abe1a55996a959.jpg

076b4640e92ddc756cd1f86287b6f7ed.jpg

McLovin;n8892421 said:
sizing was pretty good on everything. the callaway shirts were a little boxier, and the two didn’t fit the exact same. i’ll need to try them on one more time make sure they’re keepers because i did like the styling a lot.

the travis mathew shirts fit great. now owning them, i’m still not sure i get the premium price. they’re worth what i paid, but i got them on sale.

the bonobos pants at 34 fit just right. still undecided on the shorts though.

the 2undr boxer briefs are super comfortable. definitely keepers.

here’s the grandaddy haul! almost there, just a few more items to pick up and i’ll be all set. team fancy boi!

037c10736147987f65abe1a55996a959.jpg

076b4640e92ddc756cd1f86287b6f7ed.jpg

Fantastic choice with Bonobos - I adore my Puma pants, but nothing fits as well as Bonobos on my weirdly shapped lower half.

Also 2UNDR is starting to invade that drawer for me as well, such great quality/fit/feel

Puma Golf AW19 incoming for me with the weather starting to change here.

Back