Styles of Yesterday: Let's Share Em!

kevin81002

Fore Right!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Who knows
I was rifling through some old photos on facebook and came across a very bright picture. I thought I'd share it on here, and see if anyone else has any golf apparel photos they wish didn't exist. :D

What you see here is a pair of Loudmouth shorts, a bright orange shirt (don't remember the brand,) with a matching Loudmouth visor from I believe 9 years ago. I'm usually a pretty subtle dresser so this get up definitely surprised the hell out of my playing partners. lol

0653e0cd258e67acc5ef5272e0febbc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You could still rock that setup! :D

Loving the socks : )

Hahaha.... I thought about marketing those at one time. :D

Unfortunately, I have to spend 99% of my time bulked up in head to toe Arc Flash Resistant work clothes. So the only tanning I get is on the golf course. I still have the tan line... it's just a little lower now thanks to shorter socks!

I think I still have these shorts too. But considering this was about 50lbs ago, they're not fitting any time soon!

i don’t think i have any pics. but lord knows i’ve fallen victim to many a regrettable fashion trend.

british knight sneakers.
braided belts.
jean shorts.
jean overalls.
bugs and taz thug shirts.
jnco jeans.
birkenstock’s.

i’m sure i could go on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

McLovin;n8888757 said:
i don’t think i have any pics. but lord knows i’ve fallen victim to many a regrettable fashion trend.

british knight sneakers.
braided belts.
jean shorts.
jean overalls.
jnco jeans.
birkenstock’s.

i’m sure i could go on.

We must be close to the same age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McLovin;n8888757 said:
i don�t think i have any pics. but lord knows i�ve fallen victim to many a regrettable fashion trend.

british knight sneakers.
braided belts.
jean shorts.
jean overalls.
jnco jeans.
birkenstock�s.

i�m sure i could go on.

I did jorts and braided belts. I really can't see you in overalls. We need pics of that!

Sox_Fan;n8888816 said:
I did jorts and braided belts. I really can't see you in overalls. We need pics of that!

let me clarify. I don’t have pics. the pics exist, but i didn’t ask for copies haha

McLovin;n8888757 said:
i don�t think i have any pics. but lord knows i�ve fallen victim to many a regrettable fashion trend.

british knight sneakers.
braided belts.
jean shorts.
jean overalls.
jnco jeans.
birkenstock�s.

i�m sure i could go on.

Dude I LOVED BK's. :D

Embarrassing pics don't bother me at all. And with as big as my family is, someone is always pulling out some photo you wish didn't exist. Check out these duds.
124050e15c17f7187bfa1808d6317800.jpg

Or the fact that I belonged to a Dodge Caliber car club! (Mine hauled ass though)
ba3bf66e78d9891a0d8c5ba453b87c51.jpg

My wife HATES this one. We were walking through Target before Halloween. Walked in to the kids costume aisle and I said "I think I can fit in that." She gave me a dirty look and walked away. I squeezed in it and chased her around Target in it.
dc50a664a2f280a879810c806178f3a1.jpg

McLovin;n8888757 said:

british knight sneakers.
braided belts.
jean shorts.
jean overalls.
jnco jeans.
birkenstock’s.

i’m sure i could go on.

British Knight Sneakers were amazing!!!

Mine were like these back in high school:

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.ebayimg.com\/images\/g\/qJwAAOSw5XJcdlPb\/s-l500.jpg"}[/IMG2]

kevin81002;n8888946 said:
Or the fact that I belonged to a Dodge Caliber car club! (Mine hauled ass though)
ba3bf66e78d9891a0d8c5ba453b87c51.jpg

That was a thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fairway Blues golf shirts. They had some that were a tie-dyed look. Around 94-95, Mickelson wore them. I don’t have any pics of the ones I had but I give you these examples:

s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRmAsa3VtYvpbGd354Vxm5y3qMapkl0oJfKcoQCgTD4AMmP5ivH.jpg

Attachments

• images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRmAsa3VtYvpbGd354Vxm5y3qMapkl0oJfKcoQCgTD4AMmP5ivH.jpg
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRmAsa3VtYvpbGd354Vxm5y3qMapkl0oJfKcoQCgTD4AMmP5ivH.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1
McLovin ;n8888757 said:
bugs and taz thug shirts

You know you wore those backwards at least once.

No? Just me?

kevin81002;n8888944 said:
Embarrassing pics don't bother me at all. And with as big as my family is, someone is always pulling out some photo you wish didn't exist. Check out these duds.
124050e15c17f7187bfa1808d6317800.jpg

I would totally rock those pants during a round!

Every time I watch Tin Cup, I'm reminded of the big, blousy golf shirts we used with sleeves that came down to mid-forearm. These of course were paired with puffy, pleated shorts/pants and an ill-fitting golf hat that sat too high on the head.

Back