For any of you who like a Merino wool blend sock like I do I found some that I really like that don't break the bank at Sam's Club. The are from GH Bass and although not quite as good as the Kentwool socks, they are on par with Smartwool and other brand name socks. These are just the right thickness IMO for golf and are sold in a 3 pack for $8.98. I'm somewhat of a sock snob when it comes to skiing and golf and these are damn comfortable, I highly recommend. The bad news is they come in 3 color options but not white.

0040626332039_A

Hmm, no Sam's here unfortunately.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I've had Kentwool socks for 4 years and I've never gotten blisters. I use them for my daily construction job also.

Really like the Footjoy low profile socks. Just bought more this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have said Kentwool but I've been seeing some really quick deterioration and wear spots. I've never dryer dried the socks only line dry.

Still Kentwool for comfort. Swiftwick for longevity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thought I would bump and old thread....looking for some good no show socks to wear on the course. I really like bombas but then lightweight ones I wear just don't hold up to the wear from golf shoes, for the price that's too much to burn them up on course....looking for ideas.....ketwool and stance still the best? Any others? TIA

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Best golf socks for walking the course. I end up with blisters in the summer time.

THP Represent!

I have several different brands. I've never tried the Kentwools that others are mentioning. My favorites are some of my Feetures running socks. I figure if they stood up to running 145+ miles in a single month and well over 1,000 miles in a year, then they'll do fine walking 5-6 miles once in a while.

I have several different brands. I've never tried the Kentwools that others are mentioning. My favorites are some of my Feetures running socks. I figure if they stood up to running 145+ miles in a single month and well over 1,000 miles in a year, then they'll do fine walking 5-6 miles once in a while.
They better for $13 a pair on the low end...lifetime warranty is appealing though.

It’s Kentwool or bust for me. They really are that good

They better for $13 a pair on the low end...lifetime warranty is appealing though.

Basically the same as I'm seeing for the Kentwools.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Basically the same as I'm seeing for the Kentwools.

The kentwools are actually more lol

My wife thought I was nuts for paying $10 a pair for bombas. I guess I will get some and not tell her.

The kentwools are actually more lol

My wife thought I was nuts for paying $10 a pair for bombas. I guess I will get some and not tell her.

Yeah, I see a few on eBay for $13/pair or so. Hit or miss on styles and colors.

I’m wearing Under Amour roll tops for the most part lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All my socks are Gold Toe, but this thread is making me consider looking into Kentwool.

All my socks are Gold Toe, but this thread is making me consider looking into Kentwool.
That is like comparing a Honda to a Mercedes.

That is like comparing a Honda to a Mercedes.

Im noticing that now, these socks look nice! Looks like my weekend just got more expensive and I’m fine with that!

What about holes? That's my annoyance at moment

any opinion on the difference between Kentwool and Stance?

Wool??

There is another wool sock I am a huge fan of called Motion Wool. They offer the abilities of wool fibers with some compression and great designs.

Might be my favorite sock out right now and we will have more coming on those soon.

Back