Wool??

There is another wool sock I am a huge fan of called Motion Wool. They offer the abilities of wool fibers with some compression and great designs.

Might be my favorite sock out right now and we will have more coming on those soon.

Edit: I think I found them, evolve golf?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Edit: I think I found them, evolve golf?

Motion Wool uses Merino woven with synthetic to create a mesh. Absolutely fantastic.

Wool??

There is another wool sock I am a huge fan of called Motion Wool. They offer the abilities of wool fibers with some compression and great designs.

Might be my favorite sock out right now and we will have more coming on those soon.

Interesting. Look forward to hearing more about them JB.

I‘be been thinking about trying a pair of kentwool just for giggles.

Interesting. Look forward to hearing more about them JB.

I‘be been thinking about trying a pair of kentwool just for giggles.

I have been a big fan for years, but since trying the Motion Wool, haven’t put a pair on since.

I have been a big fan for years, but since trying the Motion Wool, haven’t put a pair on since.

That’s pretty high praise. Got a link?

any opinion on the difference between Kentwool and Stance?

I’m not a big fan of wool, I was for a time, but I find others more comfortable and breathable for me.

Mostly quarter cut Nike/adidas/puma. I never go lower than quarter cut for golf otherwise it’s guaranteed blisters. Nike’s are a bit thicker but can always be had for pretty cheap if you catch them at Marshall’s or TJs. I burn through socks so always picking up an extra pack when I see them on clearance.

Mostly quarter cut Nike/adidas/puma. I never go lower than quarter cut for golf otherwise it’s guaranteed blisters. Nike’s are a bit thicker but can always be had for pretty cheap if you catch them at Marshall’s or TJs. I burn through socks so always picking up an extra pack when I see them on clearance.
Well that's my thing, I buy frequently and don't want to buy any more, playing golf and inside the golf shoes they are wearing down, getting holes, want some longevity. Feetures do have a lifetime warranty....it's appealing.

Anyone ever tried Jox Sox? $12 a pair with a lifetime guarantee. Different styles based on foot needs. Below is the Energy Sock.

https://joxsox.com

MEL-178-side-view-black-grey-1200x1200-600x600.pngMEL-178-back-view.-black-grey-1200x1200-600x600.png

The Energy Sock is a great sock. I had not seen the black version of it. The pods do provide some relief underfoot.

Back