hackernation

One shot at a time
Reaction score
Handicap
Best golf socks for walking the course. I end up with blisters in the summer time.

THP Represent!

Kentwool. THPers and all the PGA caddies rave about them. The caddies should certainly know!

Stance socks rocked my feet for 9 rounds over 6 days on our Bandon trip this past summer. Kentwool also get the nod

Stance socks rocked my feet for 9 rounds over 6 days on our Bandon trip this past summer. Kentwool also get the nod

This for sure. Love me some Stance. Kentwool is fantastic as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to go with Kentwool also!

Kentwool and stance are my favorites.

Kentwool socks for me.

I have some Kentwool socks and I've never gotten blisters

Kentwool and Swiftwick

Last edited:
Puma from Costco, cheap and work great.

Kentwool also has a blister free guarantee and outstanding customer service!

Swiftwick Maxis are amazing. Absolutely amazing. Can be seen in the feet of Capt Canadan at the granddaddy today.

I have both Kentwool and Swiftwick in my sock drawer for golf. I prefer the Kentwool, but the Swiftwick socks are good too.

And thanks to my THP Secret Santa, I now have a pair of stance socks I'll be trying out as well.

I have both Kentwool and Swiftwick in my sock drawer for golf. I prefer the Kentwool, but the Swiftwick socks are good too.

And thanks to my THP Secret Santa, I now have a pair of stance socks I'll be trying out as well.

I agree with Kentwool over Swiftwick. A much better feeling after a full day of golf.

I'm a big fan of Under Armor socks, I usually wear those out on the course. Extremely comfy, moisture wicking, zero blisters.

I don't always wear socks, but when I do I wear Kentwool.

Any new pair of socks. A new pair of Target brand athletic socks is way more comfy than the best sock that has been around and around the block...

How much is it the shoes you wear and how much is it that the socks make a difference comfort-wise?

Kentwool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wear no show thin Nike or Callaway socks. I hate thick socks because the make my feet sweat a ton.

Back