JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you heard of this brand? Cost/Performance it seems hard to beat. They have all kinds of lenses including polarized for those that like it, many frame options and are unbreakable.

Had not heard of them until you mentioned them. I'm rocking a pair of Tifosis with contrast lenses designed for use on the golf course. I can always get down with cheap but durable. I tend to do a number on my sunglasses. Looks like you can throw those in your golf bag afterwards without much of a worry.

https://reksoptics.com/

I like the sling-blades (cue the sling blade quotes, Mmmhmmm).

Definitely interesting. they've got some frame shapes I like, and the lens options are pretty neat. I'll keep them in mind next time I need shades.

Flexible that's for sure and good for people with wider heads...interesting.

Hum. I'm a bit of a sunglasses guy, and typically I get Oakley, but I'm always looking for something new. Thanks for the link, JB. I'll go check them out.

Indestructible frames are just about par for the course. Obviously all-metal frames won't always bend back into shape, but I've had plastic frame sunglasses that have basically broken apart on impact from a football or soccer ball that I can reassemble.

My question is how durable the lenses are. Add in some very scratch resistant lenses and you've got my attention.

Never heard of them but they seem like a must try!

I love that they are stylish and not overly sporty. I like "Ray-Ban" styled sunglasses. The durability looks awesome and would be huge!!!! My 2 year old is constantly grabbing my glasses and sunglasses and bending them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge Oakley guy here, but for the price these might be worth a try. Can never have too many sunglasses.

Indestructible frames are just about par for the course. Obviously all-metal frames won't always bend back into shape, but I've had plastic frame sunglasses that have basically broken apart on impact from a football or soccer ball that I can reassemble.

My question is how durable the lenses are. Add in some very scratch resistant lenses and you've got my attention.
They have scratch resistant lenses.

They have scratch resistant lenses.

yeah, the price point is pretty crazy. I never wear sunglasses to golf mostly because I don't want to destroy my expensive sunglasses or scratch the lenses.

Never heard of them but I could get down with the unbreakable aspect of these for sure!

Huge Oakley guy here, but for the price these might be worth a try. Can never have too many sunglasses.

As someone that was similar, I think you will like them. Cost/quality seems really really good.

I like that they have some classic looking frame options as well. Decently priced as well.

My nephew and me ran over with a golfcart a pair of Oakley that cost me a small fortune. Indestructible would have been nice at the time and scratch resistant lenses this is a no brainer. I'm a sunglasses ho as my wife can attest. I might have to try these out, love their polarized also.

never heard of them, but I don't really wear sunglasses that much, might have to look at a pair. Wonder if they can do prescription lenses.

They have some nice looking frames and good lens selection. These could be a nice option for when I'm wearing my contacts.

If they offered a prescription lens I may be all over a pair.

Ooooh, these look really promising. Love to see surprising technology / engineering offered at a very reasonable price / high value! I see 2 or 3 styles I'd try for sure. Thanks for sharing!

Looks like they have some nice style and color options, plus a solid price point for polarized lenses.

That is a great product for me. I have a pair of Maui Jims their top model but the frame was thin and snapped twice. Like these have flexible, scratch resistant and polarized. Need to check these out

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Never heard of these guys, but they definitely look interesting. The flexibility is nice, might have to look into a pair.

Think I am going to be grabbing a pair or two of them. For travel, really like what I am seeing cost wise.

Think I am going to be grabbing a pair or two of them. For travel, really like what I am seeing cost wise.

Just tried them on, they are very comfortable, and I love that they are indestructible. I am brutal on glasses.

I was thinking along the same lines. If they are indestructible I could keep a pair in my golf bag too.

Back