UST Mamiya Elements Gold Shaft

I called UST a few weeks ago to inquire about the ProForce and they recommended the gold based on what I shared with them. Looking to pick one up to put in my Srixon F65. The stock X shaft is ballooning to much right now.

I was lucky enough to win a master themed one from ust, can't wait to give it a swing in the epic head!

I was lucky enough to win a master themed one from ust, can't wait to give it a swing in the epic head!
And the thread comes full circle!

I saw the announcement on IG and the thread, saw responses from mid March but didn't realize they were from 2017

Congrats on the prize btw!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Such a great shaft with an awesome theme! I hope you enjoy it.

This thing looks amazing!!!
R8r3kHu.jpg

Got out this weekend with my Elements Gold shaft this weekend and it shined on the par 5 18th with a 247yd shot over the water to 10"off the green and 20ft from the flag.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

I need to put on a hogan adapter on this and try it.

I came home on Friday to a package from DannyLe and it was an Elements Gold 7F4. Took it to the club to have a grip and Callaway adapter on Sunday and picked it up today over lunch. Went to the range and hit a few balls with it and my initial reaction is "DAMN." I'll continue to post in here as I get some actual rounds on it, but I think I'm going to love this shaft.

A couple rounds in with the Elements Gold and early returns are looking good. The first 18 holes were iffy, but things improved for the next 18. I think the first round issues were just getting used to the new profile, it's kinda like swinging a board (in a good way) compared to the previous shaft. One major positive so far is that it's all but stopped my wicked slice that exposes itself a few times a round. Really looking forward to getting more rounds under my belt with this thing.

Exciting stuff there Justin. D Le makes playing exciting

2BFAST;n8898754 said:
Exciting stuff there Justin. D Le makes playing exciting

Indeed he does. And it's crazy what he can do for you based on very limited viewing from months ago. I had emailed him for a shaft recco, and he came back with the Elements Gold in the heavier weight due to what my hands typically do in my swing. And so far it's pretty much spot on.

Still having issues with my swing, but when I get full rotation with this thing I am absolutely hammering it. Had a nice 280 yard bomb on a par 5 tonight to put me 230 yards out. Of course I topped my hybrid on the next shot, but it left me 105 yards out and I was able to drop it in for a makable birdie putt that I just missed. Overall I'm liking it a lot, I just need a little more confidence with my swing before I really start seeing it pay off regularly. I'm still not seeing a slice at all, so I'm very happy about that.

justincredible;n8906253 said:
Still having issues with my swing, but when I get full rotation with this thing I am absolutely hammering it. Had a nice 280 yard bomb on a par 5 tonight to put me 230 yards out. Of course I topped my hybrid on the next shot, but it left me 105 yards out and I was able to drop it in for a makable birdie putt that I just missed. Overall I'm liking it a lot, I just need a little more confidence with my swing before I really start seeing it pay off regularly. I'm still not seeing a slice at all, so I'm very happy about that.

I've really enjoyed the shorter length on mine lately, gives me a ton of control and you're right, when you make a good swing, this thing launches a ball.

I'm starting to see consistent drives in the 270-290 range with this shaft now that my swing is finding a groove. That's a 20-30 yard increase over my previous "good drive" range. This shaft is so good.

This thing in my Mavrik Max head was a match made in heaven, so good, even on bad swings, I don't know how it does it, I think it might be some of the head helping too, but it's amazing!

Back