2018 UST Mamiya PROFORCE V2

Uhhh, thats a big WOW!

Very interested in these, particularly the V2's on the heavier end of the line -- 8F4,5 and 9F4,5 to be specific. I know shafts at that weight don't appeal to everyone, but I'm glad to see this shaft return and for these to be offered.

PROFORCE V2
$59.99 for the 50/60/70
$79.99 for the 80/90

PROFORCE V2 HL
$59.99

PROFORCE V2 Hybrid
$29.99

Danny -- are there any alternate shaft color options? Thinking a murdered-out (BLACK...) V2 sure would link up with my M2 well, and at $79.99, it's just a matter of time before I come pick one up from you!!!

I like the fact that this has been designed for both aggressive and smooth tempos as I think depending on the day I can have either. Of course playing with Danny Le and he will tell me to stop being a baby and swing hard at the damn ball. Mid-flight with more control sounds enticing.

PROFORCE V2 5F4 or 6F4 are right up my alley!

Wow at that price point I'll have to buy one directly from Danny if I don't get chosen to test them out.

Seems like I remember paying more than those prices for one 8 - 10 years ago for a driver. I do remember them playing a little stiff to flex and had a regular flex in both Cleveland Launcher driver and 3 wood. Really intrigued by the red high launch version. May be the perfect fit with the Epic I have coming and think it would also be a great fit for the Mizuno JPX 900 set at 9.5 degrees. Endless possibilities of awesome!

Last edited:
Danny -- are there any alternate shaft color options? Thinking a murdered-out (BLACK...) V2 sure would link up with my M2 well, and at $79.99, it's just a matter of time before I come pick one up from you!!!

Maybe down the road!?!?

Danny

Seems like I remember paying more than those prices for one 8 - 10 years ago for a driver. I do remeber them playing a little stiff to flex and had a regular flex in both Cleveland Launcher driver and 3 wood. Really intrigued by the red high launch version. May be the perfect fit with the Epic I have coming and think it would also be a great fit for the Mizuno JPX 900 set at 9.5 degrees. Endless possibilities of awesome!

Same price since the original came out.

Danny

The VTS Silver is hands down my favorite shaft in every way. I would be interested in comparing these, I was kinda late to the game and never really got to try a legendary V2. As always, thanks Danny for coming in with the info!

VTS is a smoother profile vs. V2.

Danny

PROFORCE V2
$59.99 for the 50/60/70
$79.99 for the 80/90

PROFORCE V2 HL
$59.99

PROFORCE V2 Hybrid
$29.99

Damn...that's crazy. And a bargain.

I have an older Proforce V2 shaft that was pulled from a MacGregor Mactec NVG2 driver which has to be my all-time favorite shaft. I still game it.

Amazing offering, especially at that price point!

I’ll definitely be looking to swap the Rogue shaft in my FW for V2 down the road.

Another awesome job, Danny!!!

The 6F4 and 6F5 are staring at me and I can't look away!

At those prices, you shouldn't look away! :D
Exactly! Just have to get them tipped for a Callaway.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Anyone know how the V2 HL 50 would compare to a PX HZRDUS T800?

Can't believe the price on these. I hope I win, but at the price, I'll still give it a shot this year.

I keep coming back to this thread. That 6F4 and 6F5 driver shaft option....I know a place in Wichita that's a UST dealer and a golf buddy/co-worker who goes there all the time. I might need to send him with some cash, and have them tip and grip one of those for me, but which one?

Danny...would you recommend going with an S or X flex with an average swing speed of around 105? I feel like I could comfortably go either way, but would love some imput.

I have 2 tips ready waiting for install of one of these!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

9f5 looks good for my 7w.

Last edited:
These look pretty sharp in hand! The paint job is slightly textured and almost pearlescent. The graphics nearly wrap around the shaft, so there doesn't seem to be a way to go "logo down" if that's your thing. Although the V2s and the flying chevron pattern could make for a nice alignment aid if installed that way IMO.
fd529060a5543a2dfacb615efb3ff10a.jpg
3c29c6eaeb062d4bf95db6617595065a.jpg
d1578a01495ef2e06c15a22e6caaa586.jpg

Last edited:
PROFORCE V2
$59.99 for the 50/60/70
$79.99 for the 80/90

PROFORCE V2 HL
$59.99

PROFORCE V2 Hybrid
$29.99
Thats crazy. I expected to at least see a "1" at the beginning of the price.

Back