2018 UST Mamiya PROFORCE V2

Old thread, but I just bought this off eBay. Long story short: I was fitted for this in a cobra head back in 2019 at truespec and never bought one. So when I was looking for a regular flex shaft at a good price, this one came up. After the first range session with this shaft, I was very happy. I have had the Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f4 and a Helium 5f4 but this one in 6f3 felt good. I play on Sunday and look forward to seeing how it does on the course without range balls. I have the Srixon ZX5 MKII LS head with it.View attachment 9190964

Hope you hit em well, and thanks for reviving this thread! This has become my go to hybrid/ utility iron shaft. I put one in my c721 hybrid last year and then another one in my e723 hybrid and have had good results with both.

Hope you hit em well, and thanks for reviving this thread! This has become my go to hybrid/ utility iron shaft. I put one in my c721 hybrid last year and then another one in my e723 hybrid and have had good results with both.
I wish I would have bought it for the Speedzone when fitted. I am not saying that there is not something better for me out there right now, but this one really did feel great for under $100.

I just think a regular flex shaft is for me nowadays; I feel I can feel the club head better and center it up. I want to try the M40x soon…

What hybrids have you gamed in the past? How would you compare?

Went through this older thread and took a flyer on a V2 in my G430 Max. Wow! I ordered them for my 5,7 woods as well with the same great results. Really fits my tempo and swing. The black color looks great as well.

Plenty of good stuff in reading this, but any additional thoughts comparing the Tour to the Standard V2?

Back