Golf Shaft Pondering Thread

there's no way pre-release anything was captured..

I was very careful... ish
The real question is... did you hit it?

Aside from that. Really looking forward to seeing your thoughts on the Rogue black.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Anyone have any experience with the diamana df series of shafts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a brief stint with a prototype of that shaft. But, I have no idea how close to the retail release it was. It didn't last long in my bag. I was in full on shaft ho mode at that point.

I had a brief stint with a prototype of that shaft. But, I have no idea how close to the retail release it was. It didn't last long in my bag. I was in full on shaft ho mode at that point.

I’m finding myself stuck in full on shaft ho mode now that the rest of the bag is pretty much set. Would love to hear any comparisons is anyone has any.

How about these? Prototypes....

6321eeca6fdad7f6711bac2f8b591d5a.jpg

JB;n8904566 said:
How about these? Prototypes....

6321eeca6fdad7f6711bac2f8b591d5a.jpg

Interesting that this photo pops up as I was just pondering some UST Recoil shafts.

So if I am looking to shorten my shafts, (Driver, 3wd, HW.) by around an inch each am I better off just buying the same shaft for the next club? i.e buy a 3wd shaft for my driver, 5wd for my 3wd, 7 wd shaft for my HW?

After hitting one today, I'm thinking HZRDUS Smoke Yellow. Man that thing felt smooth.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

After hitting one today, I'm thinking HZRDUS Smoke Yellow. Man that thing felt smooth.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What flex?

True Temper goodness.

Pondering picking up a 5 wood head to try one of the new Rogue Black 130 shafts in.

I found it to be a nice blend of the Blueboard and Whiteboard, slightly higher launch than the Whiteboard but a firmer overall profile than the Blueboard. Good spin reduction without feeling too dead.

I found it to be a nice blend of the Blueboard and Whiteboard, slightly higher launch than the Whiteboard but a firmer overall profile than the Blueboard. Good spin reduction without feeling too dead.

Awesome thanks for the info, looking to possibly pick one up for next year. Of course the diamana zf is an option that looks very intriguing so I might just take a chance on it.

I'd like a little more stout feeling driver shaft to hopefully help with dispersion. I play an Evenflow Blue now but have used a Enzo Zone 70 and Saber Tour Vector 75 in the past. I play my driver at 44.25 so 70-75 grams would be perfect...

Awesome thanks for the info, looking to possibly pick one up for next year. Of course the diamana zf is an option that looks very intriguing so I might just take a chance on it.

Haven't had a chance to test the ZF yet, just got some in last week, I'm going g to try and get some comparison numbers and feel tomorrow.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the zf

I've been pondering graphite iron shafts for awhile but it's really been stepped up with some right wrist issues I've been having. I think It's about time for some Recoil goodness in my life.

I need a hybrid shaft or to ditch this club all together. I've hit maybe 5 good shots with it all season...can't seem to time this Smacwrap.

i’m really looking forward to the small batch participants’ feedback on the new shaft that px is sending as the tester.

Oh, you know, some design from the minds of PX that isn't even released on Tour yet that we will be working with to build our own shafts off of in the PX Experience.

That ole chestnut.

So I got to hit the Diamana ZF today, definitely gave more of a BF or Blueboard feel with more of the stability and firmness of the DF, not quite the firmness of the Whiteboard. A degree or so lower launch than the BF with almost the same spin rate, good responsiveness to different types of swings. It is a great shaft for someone who likes the DF performance with a bit more kick through impact.

Quick question, currently about playing dg AMT tour white s300 shafts & they r okay but really curious how they compare to px lz 6.0 or even the modus 120’s. Any insight would b greatly appreciated, I know I need to go hit them for myself but unfortunately that isn’t really easy for me to do

I know its not what we will be there for, but I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope I can hit some Catalyst shafts while out in Cali this next week for the PX Small Batch Experience.

I know its not what we will be there for, but I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope I can hit some Catalyst shafts while out in Cali this next week for the PX Small Batch Experience.

You’ll be able to hit an 80g 6.0 Wednesday for sure.

I have the KBS custom white shafts on my RTX3’s and I’m thinking of swapping those out for shafts I’m more comfortable with. Either that or all new wedges haha

Back