Project X HZRDUS Smoke Shaft

Anyone know anything about the Smoke 80? I've hit the 70 in 6.0 and I could definitely see me liking the 80 in a 6.0 or even 6.5 for the 3wd and/or 5wd.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Anyone know anything about the Smoke 80? I've hit the 70 in 6.0 and I could definitely see me liking the 80 in a 6.0 or even 6.5 for the 3wd and/or 5wd.

I want to say @golffest has the 80g in his 3w.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have the 80 in my 4w right now. I'm a fan

A lot of us from the Ben Hogan Experience have the Smoke in our drivers and fw. 60g driver 70g fw.

The smoke combined with my GS53 has been a great combination for me, someone who is looking for a low spin and lower launch. I am hitting the ball really straight and on a great trajectory creating a lot of roll.

I am not 100% sold on this shaft. I have the standard HZRDUS Black shafts also. I prefer the feel of them and get lower spin numbers. The Smoke seems to be more "active". I like the HZRDUS Black better.

This shaft in the driver/3 wood is still continuing to perform for me. Got the combination with the Hogan's on trackman and solidified what I was seeing on the course. I am getting really good ball flight that is creating a ton of roll out on my drives.

Can’t wait to get the smoke yellow in driver soon. It’s so good for my tempo

Will play this in my M1 440 tomorrow unless my M5 shows up.
986aa8dde38c318134c8b4eb9c09f0a8.jpg
7366f30384a61d16ec6e60f399551bc0.jpg

Need to acquire a Smoke Green for a little experiment I am doing with my 2nd driver.
Im vain enough to say the looks play a good part of the "need".

Need to acquire a Smoke Green for a little experiment I am doing with my 2nd driver.

the 6.0 is surprisingly playable given the nature of the design. Have fun with it.

That finish is amazing. Looks even better in person.

Looks like smoke design is now being offered in hybrid option in 90 or 100g weights.

Alez367;n8874179 said:
Looks like smoke design is now being offered in hybrid option in 90 or 100g weights.

Would like to compare to the Catalyst in a hybrid

The Smoke Black shaft just works for me. I have put it up against an array of different shafts and the Smoke gives me better numbers and dispersion.

and just like that, "Small Batch" Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 65 is on its way to San Diego for testing

and just like that, "Small Batch" Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 65 is on its way to San Diego for testing

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Is it really traveling that far? Leaves San Diego, goes to San Diego?

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Is it really traveling that far? Leaves San Diego, goes to San Diego?

Got it off the bay from Minn so it’s going to be a little travel involved. Can’t wait to put it in play though.

A lot of buzz with this shaft since released. I for one am not a fan of it or HZRDUS shafts for that matter. I have tried the Black and the Smoke and neither one tickle my fancy. They just feel to "stiff" for me.

I THINK I saw on instagram today that the smoke line is their most popular on tour right now. I'm surprised and not surprised by that - such good shafts

The Smoke Black shaft just works for me. I have put it up against an array of different shafts and the Smoke gives me better numbers and dispersion.
Will be interesting to see how the Small Batch you build will compare to the Smoke Black.

Extra Stiff?

Of Course.
2b4654fcb9a82ad90a1f5fe5d2597386.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Back