True Temper Elevate Tour Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just hitting tour this week, the Elevate Tour comes in at 121g for better players looking for improved launch angles and steeper land angles.

Screen%20Shot%202018-06-04%20at%201.42.20%20PM-XL.png

loving this. wish we could have discussed this at the round table but I understand it was embargoed. I will say I am happy to see a lighter option again for slower SS players.

• Admin
loving this. wish we could have discussed this at the round table but I understand it was embargoed. I will say I am happy to see a lighter option again for slower SS players.

Something tells me the Ultimate Weekend of Golf will have a bit of info and some trial : )

Very interesting...

Something tells me the Ultimate Weekend of Golf will have a bit of info and some trial : )

Now that would be fun. On course testing with multiple set ups would be perfect weekend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
Now that would be fun. On course testing with multiple set ups would be perfect weekend!!!

Then I believe we have the perfect weekend coming up : )

man this sounds right up my alley. Higher launch is the single reason I have the Project X shafts in them but softer is better

I thought the same thing when I saw this on Twitter

121 grams is a lighter option? There are plenty of options out there in the 90-110 gram range. I guess I just don't see anything >120 grams as a lighter option. I don't think they're going after the slower swingers with this one, but I could be wrong. Did they specifically tell you that when you were out at PX?

I don't need the higher launch, but I know some people that could definitely benefit from a better descent angle into greens. Sounds awesome for a buddy of mine that is a competitive amateur but has a low ball flight throughout the bag.

Interesting. I like the sound of these.

121 grams is a lighter option? There are plenty of options out there in the 90-110 gram range. I guess I just don't see anything >120 grams as a lighter option. I don't think they're going after the slower swingers with this one, but I could be wrong. Did they specifically tell you that when you were out at PX?

I don't need the higher launch, but I know some people that could definitely benefit from a better descent angle into greens. Sounds awesome for a buddy of mine that is a competitive amateur but has a low ball flight throughout the bag.

Well if were comparing x flex That's lighter than their current line up gold standard Dynamic Gold profile. but you are correct, i probably should verify specs first before saying that.

I think this could be really interesting for me in the right head combination and right around 120ish G is my happy zone it seems. I've always been told I hit the ball high for irons but if I can hit it high and still keep the ball from getting destroyed in the wind, I'm interested!

I like the sound of shot stopping control. 121 doesn't sound like what I have considered a light option but that is definitely a weight I am comfortable with.

Well if were comparing x flex That's lighter than their current line up gold standard Dynamic Gold profile. but you are correct, i probably should verify specs first before saying that.

That makes more sense to compare it to the Dynamic Gold line and original Project X (125 grams in 6.5 flex).

Want want want.

No. Need need need freaking need!

Wow these sound incredible! I like the weight at 120g. I'm curious to hear how they achieve more launch.

Probably won’t be in my wheelhouse but loving seeing tech evolve

Higher launching steel shafts... here comes the 17* 7-iron :alien:

In all seriousness though, I can definitely see how these will be right in the wheel house of a lot of guys I golf with.

I think this could be really interesting for me in the right head combination and right around 120ish G is my happy zone it seems. I've always been told I hit the ball high for irons but if I can hit it high and still keep the ball from getting destroyed in the wind, I'm interested!

Dude you do not need to hit the ball higher!! :alien:

i play xp 105 stepless now but something about that description makes me giddy at the thought of playing these.

Nice!! I’d like the opportunity to see these in person in September!!

In my 790's........duuuuuuude.

Back