XCaliber Superlite Series - THP Review Thread

I think I would take a flyer as well, I'd have to send it off to get a Cally Adaptor and grip put on it.

I am still playing the Pro TSL. Just cant kick it out of the bag.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

On a whim I put this in an M5 9.0 i was struggling with. I had the Hazardous Smoke and fought consistency and feel was harsh.
I had the TSL in the head and i had to really time it. This one is a bit heavier and wasnt sure it would be stout enough. Boy was I wrong.
The Superlite 55 in S was simply amazing. I was about to sell the M5 just before i put this shaft in. I have not hit a straighter club in my life. Swing it smooth or let it rip, you never loose track of where the head is.
A range season and then on course play there is no hint of a fade or draw. Even when it's a bit off line as ina pull or push,, it's dead straight on that line.
In today's round I was getting tired as I was playing 3 or 4 balls from the tee, on the last few holes I was shot. So my swing was getting funky. Out on the toe if didnt tourque out of my hands. Thin,,, and it still went straight.
I naturally fade the ball so it was weird taking such straight lines down the fairway.
Every once in a while a club head or a shaft just seems to be perfect for you. This might not be perfect for everyone but dam this one is for me.

SS 108+ aggressive transition.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back