Free Equipment, Fitting & Trip to Vegas: 2019 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Signup is officially Thursday, but there is a chance we kick this off on Wednesday. No sweat for those that bookmarked the 3rd, as it will still run through that date.

You have my undivided attention.

Contest only a few days into 2019, THP keeping the pedal down. Good luck everyone!!!

I may have bumped my head and gotten 14 stitches but I have not forgotten about this trip.

2019 about to start off with a bang. Can't wait for sign ups.

excited for this for sure.

And signup day is officially here!

Tomorrow?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
He said possibly today, so my next step is looking for that thread!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good luck to all who enter!! I cannot wait to follow along!

Just a quick note to those signing up. By doing so, you are agreeing to review the shaft(s) that you are fit into, as well as the equipment you receive.

Failure to do so will result in the possible elimination from future events. We think that’s fair considering this is 100% free for AC members.

Woo Hoo....today is the day !!

Get signed up folks, make the dates work if you have to, it’s that good!

Go! Go! Go people! Get your name in the hat!

SO want to do this, especially with Ben Hogan, but more to learn about shafts and specs, I do my own grips and want to be a total rebuilder

Signup will stay ope. Through the day

Signup will stay ope. Through the day
Get in before it's too late!!

SO want to do this, especially with Ben Hogan, but more to learn about shafts and specs, I do my own grips and want to be a total rebuilder

Danny is a great person to learn from!

Good luck everyone. This is going to be really special with hogan irons, a Danny fitting, and Vegas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's go people, get those semi- last minute entries in!

Back