Free Equipment, Fitting & Trip to Vegas: 2019 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

I'm excited to follow along with this years Shaft Up. These have been one of the best follows and Ben Hogan with new stuff coming out maybe going to be quality!!!

Still seems like yesterday that I was going through this process and what an exciting time it was, there were so many unknowns and I was so new to legit fittings. Can’t wait to see what this years ShaftUp holds for the participants.

This is coming up real quick... countdown timer incoming

You guys getting ready? We're just over a month out on this one! These are always such fantastic follows!

What are you guys most excited about with the Ben Hogan as the partner for this year?

You guys getting ready? We're just over a month out on this one! These are always such fantastic follows!

What are you guys most excited about with the Ben Hogan as the partner for this year?

They are a quiet combo aren't they?

Haha! Hadn't heard any of the usual countdown craziness so I figured a bump was in order.

Super excited over here! I've now had the opportunity to test the PTx and Ft Worth's through BH's demo program. Leaning towards the Ft Worth's. Love the look and feel but can easily play the PTx too. Flights are booked so it's starting to become real. Doing my research on the shafts as well. Not sure what to really expect so trying to learn as much as I can for the products that MAY be offered. Will be interesting to see what BH provides for us. Many rumors of new products on the horizon.....

No worries boys..we won't be quiet when we are in Vegas......@justincredible already told me he is getting his first tattoo when we are there. Possibly "Loupie" somewhere discreet?!?

No worries boys..we won't be quiet when we are in Vegas......@justincredible already told me he is getting his first tattoo when we are there. Possibly "Loupie" somewhere discreet?!?

Oh Gawd...
Hopefully not quiet post event either as there are reviews to be done of course : )

Man this is coming up fast, still think about my trip all the time and how much it helped my game out. You guys are going to have a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Gawd...
Hopefully not quiet post event either as there are reviews to be done of course : )

I got you on the reviews. No worries there JB! If things go well on the Pai Gow table I will gladly review your performance there too. It's gonna be a great time!

Whoa....at least he decided on the tattoo before drinks got involved. Haha

Super excited over here! I've now had the opportunity to test the PTx and Ft Worth's through BH's demo program. Leaning towards the Ft Worth's. Love the look and feel but can easily play the PTx too. Flights are booked so it's starting to become real. Doing my research on the shafts as well. Not sure what to really expect so trying to learn as much as I can for the products that MAY be offered. Will be interesting to see what BH provides for us. Many rumors of new products on the horizon.....

Smart move using the demo program before the event. I did the same last year for the Ben Hogan Iron Experience. You guys will absolutely love the Hogan irons and wedges, if that's what you end up with. Exciting with the rumors swirling about new offerings from Hogan.

I love my Ft. Worths. The PTX was awesome too! A combo set would be amazing. The Edge reminded me of the W/S c300 forged. I also highly recommend the VKTR hybrids! It's a great club. I'm also interested in the Ft. Worth Hi.

I'm in the market for new irons, so I'm hoping that will be part of the package. I'm a big fan of the Hogan iron aesthetics, especially the Ft Worth and PTx heads. With all the new Hogan releases coming out now, I just have no idea what to expect.

I was thinking on my neck. Discretion is for chumps.

Oh Gawd...

Definitely won't be quiet as we creep closer to the event, no worries there.

Just daydreaming here, but imagine the following combos.

recoil-custom-group.jpg

PTx with the gold or red custom Recoil's.

ptx1_1000x.jpg

Ft Worth Black with the red custom Recoil's.

FtWorthBlack_107_Web_1200x.png

Smart move using the demo program before the event.

Its only a smart move if those that are demo'd are what is given away, right? haha

You are absolutely correct there. I figured it couldn't hurt as I have never been exposed to any BH products. If you want to throw us a little BH product nugget we might get to review I know @justincredible and I would not object. Just sayin'

Its only a smart move if those that are demo'd are what is given away, right? haha

That seems like a good idea to me...

I'm in the market for new irons, so I'm hoping that will be part of the package. I'm a big fan of the Hogan iron aesthetics, especially the Ft Worth and PTx heads. With all the new Hogan releases coming out now, I just have no idea what to expect.

I was thinking on my neck. Discretion is for chumps.

Definitely won't be quiet as we creep closer to the event, no worries there.

Wondering how strong are you and hambone’s Vegas game?

Wondering how strong are you and hambone’s Vegas game?

I’m no Pai Gow savant but I’ll play a little blackjack here and there. I’ll lay a bet for you buddy when I’m there.

That's the interesting thing. What does BH have up their sleeves? What's behind the curtain? Man it's about to get real!

I’m no Pai Gow savant but I’ll play a little blackjack here and there. I’ll lay a bet for you buddy when I’m there.

Danny can teach you the ways of Pai Gow, he also a master at the tables...haha!

Danny can teach you the ways of Pai Gow, he also a master at the tables...haha!

If Master means how to throw money away, Danny is an amazing Master.

Back