Free Equipment, Fitting & Trip to Vegas: 2019 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

The 15% coupon from budget golf came in handy on this.
75963dd3357ee6454a830d321475a7f3.jpg

Same one we discussed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting close fellas!!! I’ll try to leave Vegas in one piece for you fellas after the Srixon Distance Event! Haha!

Which is fitting, because I fell in love with Srixon gear when I got my Z765/Recoil combo at my ShaftUp, hope you fellas have a similar experience. I know you’re going to have a blast while you’re in Vegas!

Getting close fellas!!! I’ll try to leave Vegas in one piece for you fellas after the Srixon Distance Event! Haha!

Which is fitting, because I fell in love with Srixon gear when I got my Z765/Recoil combo at my ShaftUp, hope you fellas have a similar experience. I know you’re going to have a blast while you’re in Vegas!
I'll never forget that look on your face when you saw those Srixon heads!

I'll never forget that look on your face when you saw those Srixon heads!

Haha! They were a hard ponder already and I just happened to end up getting fit into a set that was perfect for me. I was freaking stoked when I saw them!

Really looking forward to following that event. It will be cool to get a hole by hole update of the course before we play it.

Really looking forward to following that event. It will be cool to get a hole by hole update of the course before we play it.

We’ll definitely take lots of pics, hopefully we’ll give you a good look at the course during the live thread. It’s a course with a lot of THP history so I’m extremely excited to get to play there.

Playing with JB and Danny, I can guarantee you have a blast out there. Just make sure your trash talk game is on point and don’t make any bet when/if you play against JB and Danny! Haha!

Soil......If it's not too much trouble, please complete a detailed yardage book with all the green reads and have it to me prior our event. Please and thank you...

Trash talk game is strong to quite strong right now. I have heard nothing but warnings about betting against those two so I'll make sure stay clear!

We’ll definitely take lots of pics, hopefully we’ll give you a good look at the course during the live thread. It’s a course with a lot of THP history so I’m extremely excited to get to play there.

Playing with JB and Danny, I can guarantee you have a blast out there. Just make sure your trash talk game is on point and don’t make any bet when/if you play against JB and Danny! Haha!

I'll have to work on my trash talking game. I only play about a round a year where I get to talk trash without feeling like a dick.

Soil......If it's not too much trouble, please complete a detailed yardage book with all the green reads and have it to me prior our event. Please and thank you...

Trash talk game is strong to quite strong right now. I have heard nothing but warnings about betting against those two so I'll make sure stay clear!

I’ll see what I can do about the yardage with the reads, but you may want to wait and see what happens in a couple weeks...haha!

Playing with JB and Danny, I can guarantee you have a blast out there. Just make sure your trash talk game is on point and don’t make any bet when/if you play against JB and Danny

Its a good time for sure.

Hoping to play 2 rounds this weekend if the weather holds up. It's going to be chilly tomorrow morning, but I'd love to get out there early. My brother-in-law already has a 9:15am tee time for us on Sunday at his club.

Tee time set for tomorrow. Time to grind!

Looks like I'll be joining The Milk Man at one of the nicer courses in Cincinnati this afternoon. Then my brother-in-law's club tomorrow morning. I'm gonna sleep well tomorrow night, I reckon.

Played 36 holes in just under 25 hours. Yesterday's round was good. Today's, not so much. I did putt very well today, and was bombing my driver. Too many balls in the water and the woods really wrecked my round. Still, 36 holes makes for a great weekend.

Played 36 holes in just under 25 hours. Yesterday's round was good. Today's, not so much. I did putt very well today, and was bombing my driver. Too many balls in the water and the woods really wrecked my round. Still, 36 holes makes for a great weekend.

Just got back myself. I don’t think I have ever hit more traps in my life. Still shot an 82 thanks to my short game. Little more time to sharpen the game.

Excited to follow this one.

Walked a quick (1:36) 9 holes at a local muni course this evening. The course was in absolutely dreadful shape, but it was only $8, so. Couldn't drive worth a snit, and took a couple holes to get my irons in order, but ended up shooting a 41 (+6) with only 14 putts. I didn't miss a single putt inside of 15'. Overall, pretty happy with the outing.

Can’t beat that. At least you are getting out. Plan on going tomorrow. Not sure how many I’ll get in after work. Keep grinding. Not much longer my man!

Ok. Got nine in tonight after work. Real sh*t show out there. Need to get focused here so I can give Danny something to work with.

Back