Free Equipment, Fitting & Trip to Vegas: 2019 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Then I look forward to my gift from you.

Whatever @justincredible brings is from the both of us..I'll sign the card.

Followed and heard a lot about these Shaft Up events. Cant wait to follow another.

I take off at 5:30am. Leaving the house at 3:30am..woof. A couple bloody marys when we get to Chicago and we will be all set. It's gonna be a great time.

Side note: One thing I didn't realize as a first time THP participant is that you bring gifts for those that have event experience, like myself. More creativity the better...but I like gift cards and Pro V1's. See you in the morning sunshine...

Just think, free golf at two world class facilities and something new in your bag after the event...

Danny

I take off at 5:30am. Leaving the house at 3:30am..woof

I had to do the same, but after you get to the airport and remember (which isn't hard to forget) where your going leaving at 3:30 is nothing.

The Man Van is where the fun begins!!

Just think, free golf at two world class facilities and something new in your bag after the event...

Danny

My man...it's going to be a great time. Can't wait to get out there.

Have a great time fellas - The fitting, the location, the courses, the gear, the food... This will be an awesome experience for you.

I had to do the same, but after you get to the airport and remember (which isn't hard to forget) where your going leaving at 3:30 is nothing.

It's going to be tough getting a good nights sleep knowing what is in store for us tomorrow. We will make it work. I hear a Pai Gow table calling...

Man, these Shaft Up shindigs are so killer!

Cascata is going to be nuts. Plus the new gear will be unreal. The live update thread should be wild!!! Can’t wait to follow boys...especially this backstreet concert!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cascata is going to be nuts. Plus the new gear will be unreal. The live update thread should be wild!!! Can’t wait to follow boys...especially this backstreet concert!

Memories will be made at that concert!

Alright, I'm all packed up. This being my first time traveling with clubs, should I do anything extra here? I took the head off my driver and put it in an internal pocket. I don't know if that towel is actually going to do anything.

2b15cc0cf8882e769bde315df336ba06.jpg

28299a4bcb7006459bafcca15f4d8dd4.jpg

Alright, I'm all packed up. This being my first time traveling with clubs, should I do anything extra here? I took the head off my driver and put it in an internal pocket. I don't know if that towel is actually going to do anything.
2b15cc0cf8882e769bde315df336ba06.jpg
28299a4bcb7006459bafcca15f4d8dd4.jpg

Looks good to me. I need one of those stiff arms.

Have an awesome weekend guys looking forward to following along!

These guys are already having fun and they aren’t even there yet. They are going to be a great follow.

That flight out for the Finale last year was so early, but it left us so much time for activities!

Truth right here fellas! You’ll be looking for a van after you pick up your bags!

Safe travels fellas! You’re gonna have a blast!!!

safe travels all! Looking forward to following!

Safe travels gents!! Enjoy!!

Big day tomorrow boys!

Really excited for these guys and the event. Some PTx pro teasers so hope those make it into the bags.

Had the pleasure of meeting hambone last year and hope to tee it up with him again. Great guy, extremely fun to be around. Just Hope he can contain himself at the concert. Have fun man. Look forward to you rocking some UST goodness

Back