Free Equipment, Fitting & Trip to Vegas: 2019 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Oh baby this is going to a fun follow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the idea of Vegas in April just days after the masters! That would be one heck of time to play some golf and get some legit fittings by one of the best in the biz!

This sounds amazing. The recoil iron shafts are super sweet and the Ben Hogan Ft Worth irons come in every single oft. This could be the most custom fit set of irons ever really. This sounds awesome!!

always a fun event to follow. Can't wait to see 2019's crew.

I had fun last year, see if I can get lucky again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Love Shaft Up. Always one of my favorite follows. Can't wait to throw my name in the hat

Sounds like a blast! I'll be signing up for this one for sure.

THP, Vegas, UST Mamiya, Ben Hogan... oh hells yeah!

Yeah this would be awesome. THe shaft up events have been phenomenal and I would love a chance at this one for sure. Look forward to trying to get in.

Love UST. Love Vegas. I will be passing on this one. Best of luck everyone else.

One of these days, I'm going to finally catch up with you at an event so we can tee it up!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

few things would make me happier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dang I would love to participate in this....

This just sounds great, will be checking calendar tomorrow to see if dates work.

How can anyone not sign up for this, this is a no brainer

I have a child due on the 14th...so that means I'd have a couple of days before leaving.

This one sounds pretty awesome. So cool seeing all of the contests develop over the years.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This is gonna be good methinks. I mean Danny and JB in Vegas. What could go wrong?

I have a child due on the 14th...so that means I'd have a couple of days before leaving.

This one sounds pretty awesome. So cool seeing all of the contests develop over the years.

My wife is due mid-March, I can't even begin to think of the hell I would incur if I won this. I'm gonna so happy to throw my name in for consideration.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My wife is due mid-March, I can't even begin to think of the hell I would incur if I won this. I'm gonna so happy to throw my name in for consideration.

That's a solid month. I'm sure it's fine.

What a fantastic trip!

That's a solid month. I'm sure it's fine.

Just be glad you've never met my wife. I'll need this trip if I get lucky. Haha

This is right after my birthday! I want in!

You don’t want to sign up for this one, it’s not any good. I mean, it’s just an awesome fitting by an absolute first class guy, awesome equipment, awesome friendships, awesome golf, awesome venues, awesome food....and oh yeah. It’s free. Like I said it’s really not that great......ask me how I know

Last edited:
Vegas, still never been, this sounds like the perfect change to check it out!

Never been to Vegas, never been fitted for clubs, never been in an airplane. I could check off quite a few “to do’s” with this.

I’ve been looking for a trip to Vegas.... this is a must enter (and to play a whole week after!)

Excellent!! Can’t wait to sign up for this!!

Back