Free Equipment, Fitting & Trip to Vegas: 2019 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

This sounds awesome!

Yeah I’m 100% signing up for this!! I’m curious to see what the guys at Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya bring to Vegas! I’m so glad they are still around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a driver could be coming?

I’ve heard they are wanting to expand their line even further and JB said “shaft” besides “shafts” in the description. Hmm makes me wonder...

I’ve heard they are wanting to expand their line even further and JB said “shaft” besides “shafts” in the description. Hmm makes me wonder...

That’s a good catch. Those ft worth irons look mighty sweet though.

That’s a good catch. Those ft worth irons look mighty sweet though.

Their entire selection is pure class. They really are bringing out clubs that Mr. Hogan himself would have been proud to have in his bag.

To change the Tapatalk image
a98a8f54d1941cf44f4c302ec09c15aa.png

2019 is really coming at us fast and furious. I currently plan to put my name in the hat for every event. They schedule is stacked. I can’t wait.
Thanks THP

Always love following along these events. Ah Vegas , don’t mind some Vegas

Hoping to get a chance at this one! What a KILLER prize!

Just like any other sane THPer(is that even possible?), I will be all over this. Would love the opportunity to be fitted by one of the best in the business and for a chance to play some equipment from a company I have never tried.

Never been to Vegas, never been fitted for clubs, never been in an airplane. I could check off quite a few “to do’s” with this.
Really. Interesting.

By the same token couldn’t it be a wedge or hybrid?

Classic reverse jinx there JB, have them chasing tails for hours

That is absolutely a true!

I’d be very excited whatever BH decides to bring! This is a really fun partnership between two awesome golf companies based out of Fort Worth, Texas.

Yep. I’ll definitely be entering this one. I only do Vegas with THP and it’s been a minute!

How did I miss this yesterday? Holy yes!!!! Mid April seems like a great time to be in Vegas.

This will be a special event, really looking forward to it!

Vegas? Yep
Shaft Up? Yep Yep
Can't wait for this one.

How cool is that? Shaft Up and Vegas!

Vegas is one of those places where I should have been by now but haven't. Signing up for this one for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Awesome dates, school vacation week for most states FYI.

Ben Hogan equipment!

Fun fact: my last name is Hogan, no relation to Ben. :beauty:

I so want to sign up for a chance at this. I LOVED the last time I was in Vegas with THP and TPC Vegas was awesome.

Trying to do some reverse math to see if I’ll be recovered from surgery enough to justify going.

Either way: UST, Ben Hogan, THP, Caesar’s, and TPC Vegas...sounds like a heck of a good time to me.

I am not sure I can make the dates work, but I would love to be a part of one of these awesome events!

Sounds like an amazing opportunity for whoever is picked. Good luck to all. Can’t wait

Would work for me, definitely interested in this! An amazing opportunity!

Man, the insane THP events/announcements have been coming in one after the other over the past few weeks. 2019 is going to be a great year to be an internet golfer!

Back