Free Equipment, Fitting & Trip to Vegas: 2019 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2019 Shaft Up is here and below are all of the details for 1st Edition heading to Vegas. If you are signing up, for this FREE trip, please read this over carefully. For those new to THP, Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is a 3 part THP Event Series where 2 lucky THPers are taken on a trip to different places, for a fitting, free equipment and some great golf.

i-9MbjVvj-L.jpg

When & Where
April 16th-18th, 2019
TPC Las Vegas
Caesar's Palace

Cost & What's Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for new equipment
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting with one of the best in the business, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up in the respective threads when they go up. Your 2019 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

It Said Equipment What Does That Mean
Every THP Shaft Up event will not only feature new shafts, but brand new equipment. This year we have partnered with Ben Hogan Golf and each participant will get fit for equipment with a premium UST Mamiya shaft with the fitting done by Danny Le personally. There may be some surprises here...

Las Vegas
Staying at a beautiful Caesar's Palace, playing golf at TPC Las Vegas and doing it all with THP and UST Mamiya. Like all Shaft Up events, everything is included.

Participants
Hambone1023
justincredible

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to Vegas! Awesome! This is a going to be another incredible event and there is NO TELLING what JB and Danny have up their sleeves this go round.

Cool to see Ben Hogan coming on as a partner this year!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

THP, Las Vegas, UST Mamiya fitting plus shafts & Ben Hogan gear - that's a pretty incredible combo.

Man I would love to do this one as I am pondering driver shaft options right now and a set of Edge irons with some heavier SmacWraps would be perfect for me. Can not do middle of the week so I will have to sit this one out. Good luck to those who enter!!

Last edited:
You and Danny want to get back to pick up that deposit you left there last time? :D

This one is going to be a winner!!

Sweetness!!!! Will be paying careful attention for this signup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How awesome. These were so much fun to follow this year.

Great seeing Ben Hogan being a part of Shaft Up, be a fun follow especially in Vegas!

• Admin
Man I would love to do this one as I am pondering the Atmos right now and A set of Edge irons with some heavier SmacWraps would be perfect for me. Can not do middle of the week so I will have to sit this one out. Good luck to those who enter!!

Well, Atmos is Fujikura, but definitely have some sweet UST Mamiya shafts ready for this one and the lucky participants.

You and Danny want to get back to pick up that deposit you left there last time? :D

This one is going to be a winner!!

I won money last time : )

How can anyone not sign up for this, this is a no brainer

How can anyone not sign up for this, this is a no brainer

Assuming dates work, they dislike fun would be the only reason : )

I could actually make this work! Hmmmm

Oh heck yes! Vegas with THP and UST sign me up!

Recoil shafts and Ben Hogan? Nice combo there! Plus...... Vegas baby!!!!

That is a must sign up for. Who doesn't love massive fun in Vegas!

I love following these events, and I would really love to be apart of one of these; I'll definitely be signing up!

Recoil shafts and Ben Hogan? Nice combo there! Plus...... Vegas baby!!!!

We didn’t say Recoil....hmmm

This is gonna be one hell of a trip! Vegas in April and Ben Hogan gear sounds like a winner winner chicken dinner!

We didn’t say Recoil....hmmm

You may not have said it, but there is a little hint in the picture if my eyes aren’t deceiving me..... at least they better not be or else this new prescription for my glasses was a waste haha

Awesome location and partnership with hogan. This will be awesome.

ben hogan golf? very interesting!

unfortunately the dates don’t work. but this is always such a fun follow! good luck to all who enter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’d love to just watch you guys play pai gow

You may not have said it, but there is a little hint in the picture if my eyes aren’t deceiving me..... at least they better not be or else this new prescription for my glasses was a waste haha

Also, I believe I remember rumblings of an addition/change to that line? Am I misremembering?

@JB Pai gow engage...

Mind blown! The best forged irons paired with the best graphite irons shafts fit by the fitting king. And in Vegas baby! Definitely going to be an amazing experience!

Back