Free Equipment, Fitting & Trip to Vegas: 2019 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Congrats guys!!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Hambone1023 and justincredible

Congrats @hambone1023!! Couldn’t be a more deserving guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on a great win for both of you.

Congrats you guys! Gonna be such an amazing experience!

Congrats guys, what a time this should be!

Congrats, incredible prize!!

I just booked my flight

Man this is coming up quickly! I can't wait to see what you all get loaded up with. Swaaaaaag!
Maybe even that elusive royal blue UST Mamiya hat.
You guys ready?! What are you most geeked about?

Man this is coming up quickly! I can't wait to see what you all get loaded up with. Swaaaaaag!
Maybe even that elusive royal blue UST Mamiya hat.
You guys ready?! What are you most geeked about?
It's going to blow their minds, brother!

Also, get brushed up on your Pai Gow skills. Train your body to function on limited sleep. Get ready to have a blast and get some great new gear!

Hope the guys are getting excited for this, can’t wait to follow along. I miss this trip every single day.

Yup it’s coming up quickly.

Participants are pretty quiet eh?

I wonder if one or both get fit into the LIN Q shaft

I’m dying to hit the purple in that line. Heard good things.

Hope the guys are getting excited for this, can’t wait to follow along. I miss this trip every single day.

I’m pumped. Many Pai Gow YouTube vids have been watched. Sleep deprivation training in process. I’ll be ready!

I demo’d the Ptx 9i/6i a couple weeks ago and they felt great. Paired them with the recoils and they were pretty smooth. Planning on getting the Ft Worth’s in the next couple weeks to try. Ben Hogan’s demo program is pretty sweet. $20 all in to demo two of their clubs for a 2 week process. I don’t think anyone else in the industry is doing that.

These Shaft ups are the bomb, I would love to participate in one and find the ultimate combination for me....I tinker as it is, but the ability to use the launch monitors and professional input would be awesome

That one is in my must try list this year, gonna try the Attas and maybe LIN•Q in my driver to see if one can replace the 6Star.

I’m pumped. Many Pai Gow YouTube vids have been watched. Sleep deprivation training in process. I’ll be ready!

Great prep work, love it! Sounds like you’re gonna be at the top of your event game, get the live posting in order and you’re gonna knock it out of the park!

Participants, despite being quiet now, will be getting louder as they are going to be hearing from UST Mamiya for travel, this week.

Those travels emails always made it seem just a little more real! It’s time to get excited!!!

Boom!! I've been patiently waiting for the call and further details!!

Participants, despite being quiet now, will be getting louder as they are going to be hearing from UST Mamiya for travel, this week.

Gotta love travel details from DLe himself! Always an exciting time. This is going to be so much fun!

Back