The Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper will Return in 2019

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that followed the weekend last year from a far and those that participated know this was a weekend to remember. It is coming back in 2019 and we are working on some things that will make it even better. Get ready for a wild weekend filled with knowledge, demo and a whole lot of golf with True Temper.

I’m in on this guy for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool! Looked so fun last year

Excellent news

This is truly one of the best weekends of the year. Glad to hear it is coming back!

Another fun-filled event that will be a tough ticket. Finding the right shaft with True Temper .... priceless! :banana:

Was a great follow last year, glad to see it coming back again.

Oh heck Yessssss! Glad to see this coming back.

It was such a fun follow last year, happy to hear it’s back!

Great news!

This one looked like a ton of fun last year. Looking forward to more details on this one.

This event was all the awesome last year. Super excited to see it return.

the event was a really fun follow this year. the planning and execution were great, but a ton of credit should be given to the participants who did a great job posting about the club/shaft combos they were trying. that event really spiked my interest in elevate and catalyst shafts.

That was a fun event to follow, happy to see it back!

Ultimate weekends have always been a blast. Good to see it returning for another run.

In the immortal words of John McClane
Yippie-Ki-Yay, Mother****er!

I want back in with this one.

#Keenan and Scott were LEGENDARY

Glad its returning officially! So much fun and cant wait to see what yall have in store for it this year.

Awesome to hear! I had such a great time last year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This was an awesome follow last year and would love to attend this year. Will be waiting for signups.

This was so much fun to folllow last year, kudos to everyone that participated. Cant wait to see whats in store for this year!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Super excited to see this one coming back. It was such a great weekend!

Super excited to see this one coming back. It was such a great weekend!

You’re welcome for the best weekend of your life - including the blue balls lol

You’re welcome for the best weekend of your life - including the blue balls lol

The first of many hopefully

Last year's event was fun to follow. Anxious to hear the THP and True Temper plans for 2019.

Back