Lamkin Sonar Tour?

I've had the Sonar Tour grips on all my clubs since they came out. I've really enjoyed them. I had played UTx for a few years before and the Sonar Tours give me just as good of gripping power without being rough and tearing up my gloves or fingers. (I probably could have said that better but you hopefully get the point.) My last couple rounds have been a good test as it has been unseasonably hot here in Georgia. Even with sweaty hands I haven't had a problem with grip slippage. I plan on using these grips for a long time.

I've had the Sonar Tour grips on all my clubs since they came out. I've really enjoyed them. I had played UTx for a few years before and the Sonar Tours give me just as good of gripping power without being rough and tearing up my gloves or fingers. (I probably could have said that better but you hopefully get the point.) My last couple rounds have been a good test as it has been unseasonably hot here in Georgia. Even with sweaty hands I haven't had a problem with grip slippage. I plan on using these grips for a long time.
awesome, i didn't need more convincing to try these but this helps make it more urgent for me... i was debating those GP velvet ones too but i'll probably go this route

Finally got around to trying the Sonar Tour this week, put one on one of my driver shafts and played it this week. As expected I really liked it, I built it up to mid-size, first time I've ever done that, and what a great feeling grip. I'll play it for a while to see how I like it after the new wears off, but Lamkins have always held up great for me, so I don't expect to be disappointed. I really like the look and feel, and if it came in a midsize I'd probably go all in on it, but I still like the UTX as much (maybe more??), and may stick with them rather than going through the extra effort to build the Sonar Tours up to midsize.

I'm still tempted to move to these through the set before this spring.

Back