UST Mamiya LIN-Q Shaft

5c35709d9505625d60ce6329bb9e8cb5.jpg

First drive on the home course today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) I hate you a little for Cog Hill being your home course.

2) I’d say that’s more than efficient! Haha

3) I now wish I wouldn’t have passed up a whale of a deal on one of these a while back.

You Frigo'd the hell out of that one.
Great drive. You hit ball hard.

309, into the wind, over some trees.... nothing to see here...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1) I hate you a little for Cog Hill being your home course.

2) I’d say that’s more than efficient! Haha

3) I now wish I wouldn’t have passed up a whale of a deal on one of these a while back.

Haha yep Cog Hill every Saturday!!

Before I got picked for Shaft Up there was 1 purple and 1 black Lin-Q on eBay for $150. I wanted them so bad since they both had TM adapters

You Frigo'd the hell out of that one.
Great drive. You hit ball hard.

I Frigo’d on the green all day too. 6 birdie putts left 3 ft short today!

The purple is in my shorter driver right now and I love it. So smooth, lines up well for me and has me centering it pretty well.

The purple is in my shorter driver right now and I love it. So smooth, lines up well for me and has me centering it pretty well.

Felt really good on the swing I took with it.

That’s the one that’s on the top of my wishlist! Sound like something I’d get along with pretty well in my driver...if I could only talk someone into hooking me up...

That’s the one that’s on the top of my wishlist! Sound like something I’d get along with pretty well in my driver...if I could only talk someone into hooking me up...

...radio silence ...

Won a UST Mamiya contest on Instagram! LIN-Q incoming! I’ll have some thoughts soon...

Won a UST Mamiya contest on Instagram! LIN-Q incoming! I’ll have some thoughts soon...

Congrats! Saw the giveaway yesterday and had to put my name in the bucket. I need the purple sooo bad.

Congrats! Saw the giveaway yesterday and had to put my name in the bucket. I need the purple sooo bad.

I’ll be picking up a purple when they get to retail myself, unless the gunmetal ends up being fantastic for me that is. I’m excited to test it out regardless.

Congrats man!! I got pretty excited too. Will be a fun test even though on paper it’s waaaaay too much shaft for me.

Congrats man!! I got pretty excited too. Will be a fun test even though on paper it’s waaaaay too much shaft for me.

Congrats to you too buddy!!! Pretty awesome to be able to put a Tour only shaft in play whether it’s the perfect fit or not. Yeah never really know until ya try it anyway, best of luck with it!

Not to mention that it’s a fantastic looking special edition shaft! :)

Love that two of my fave THPers won these!

Love that two of my fave THPers won these!

Thanks dudeson! You know I’ll give you an earful about this shaft when I get it in play.

Thanks dudeson! You know I’ll give you an earful about this shaft when I get it in play.

As soon as I can bag one, will be all over it. Can’t wait to hear about the bombs you hit with it

Don’t you have that in a band rolled custom created by you? Haha

haha

1) not in a fairway wood ;)

and 2) i was told that the tip may not survive another adapter sleeve. consequences of my ho’ing. so i’m scared to get it re-tipped for the next driver i put in the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

haha

1) not in a fairway wood ;)

and 2) i was told that the tip may not survive another adapter sleeve. consequences of my ho’ing. so i’m scared to get it re-tipped for the next driver i put in the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

But you got 2?

Back