UST Mamiya LIN-Q Shaft

I should’ve snagged the ones on the Bay a while back. I’m jealous of everyone who’s hit one of these.

Im jealous. Although do love this LINQ

we should play golf so i can try it! ...for science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thought I might get a chance to try this out today but didn’t work out. Still on my to-do list.

Got eeeeem!!!

ad43a0ec55e8cbf78503c69ce9b3faa9.jpg

26fb6c6e8f83b21bcead8844bb6c0138.jpg

Can’t wait to get this tipped and out on the course!!! Hoping for a Sunday round with it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that looks great. Do you know which LINQ it is built off of?

Got eeeeem!!!

Can’t wait to get this tipped and out on the course!!! Hoping for a Sunday round with it...

Bruh! That thing is insane!!!

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Oh that looks great. Do you know which LINQ it is built off of?

I believe it’s a gunmetal iirc. So we’ll see how this one works out. If/when the purple gets released I’ll definitely snag one to compare:)

I believe it’s a gunmetal iirc. So we’ll see how this one works out. If/when the purple gets released I’ll definitely snag one to compare:)

If we end up playing together, or I see you at a THP Event, you can try mine out.
Low and stable is a good way to describe gun metal.

Looks sooo good.

If we end up playing together, or I see you at a THP Event, you can try mine out.
Low and stable is a good way to describe gun metal.

Thanks JB, I’ll definitely take you up on that! That’s kind of the profile I was picturing from Dan’s comments. I would guess similar to the Tensei Orange I’ve been playing without the counterbalancing. Which I think I’ll prefer.

man those graphics are sick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got eeeeem!!!

badass
dope
sick
tight
and a bag of chips

Got eeeeem!!!

If you ever get sick of this special, awesome looking Lin-Q, I’d gladly trade you for my regular gunmetal one? Haha

Got eeeeem!!!

Jelly Jelly!!! Can’t wait to hear!

Oh man look at that shaft...

I need to learn way more about this shaft. My collection is clearly incomplete.

If you ever get sick of this special, awesome looking Lin-Q, I’d gladly trade you for my regular gunmetal one? Haha

Haha! I’ll keep you in mind homie!

Just got home from a convention all week and Obedt was nice enough to send his new shaft to me for some testing, it looks just like bigsoil's in 6F5. Really nice looking stick.

I have a new tip, just have to pick up a grip tomorrow and should try it on Sunday

Thanks obedt, I will try to do you proud

I'm just saying. That purple and gold Lin-Q is amazing...

f9d6ac1fc1caddf3be276fd614d8fc09.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just got home from a convention all week and Obedt was nice enough to send his new shaft to me for some testing, it looks just like bigsoil's in 6F5. Really nice looking stick.

I have a new tip, just have to pick up a grip tomorrow and should try it on Sunday

Thanks obedt, I will try to do you proud

That’s awesome Jim! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on this one! Good on you too obedt.

59878b507a42d956a79164c8fee3dab2.jpg

The gunmetal version is by far the lowest spin shaft I’ve hit. Comparing it to the Accra tz6 and it’s not close. The Accra will still put my bad strikes over 3200 backspin... the Lin-Q constantly keeps it under 3000. Some of the straight and draws I had were under 2000 but just keep flying!! Even with the low spin the ball doesn’t just fall out of the air

Launch is pretty much perfect at 12.8 to help keep the ball up. I’ve spent enough time with this now and figured out to let the shaft do it’s job. When I overpower my swing that’s when I hit the high toe miss that spins a lot on the Hogan face. For a low/low setup with the Lin-Q it’s actually very smooth. When I swing under 100% is when this shaft comes alive and sends the ball flying

I believe @Canadan has one of these as well. Seems like he should give it a go.

Got to hit JB's in Nashville and really liked the feel of it. Looks like the lucky few here on THP have seen some great results with it!

Back