Olympia Fields, Equipment and Fitting: 2019 Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2019 Shaft Up is here and below are all of the details for 3rd Edition heading back to the iconic location of Olympia Fields. If you are signing up, for this FREE trip, please read this over carefully. For those new to THP, Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is a 3 part THP Event Series where 2 lucky THPers are taken on a trip to different places, for a fitting, free equipment and some great golf.

i-mxCH86Q-M.jpg

When & Where
August 15th-16th, 2019
Chicago, IL
Olympia Fields Country Club

Cost & What's Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for new Ben Hogan equipment
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up in the respective threads when they go up. Your 2019 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

It Said Equipment What Does That Mean
Every THP Shaft Up event will not only feature new shafts, but brand new equipment. This year we have partnered with Ben Hogan Golf and each participant will get fit for equipment with a premium UST Mamiya shaft with the fitting done by Danny Le personally. There may be some surprises here...

Olympia Fields
Olympia Fields Country Club is a private golf club in the central United States, located in Olympia Fields, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, about 25 miles (40 km) south of The Loop. It is one of the few private clubs in the U.S. with multiple courses ranked, and it is on the National Register of Historic Places.

Participants
DMoney
Nerdy_81

Last edited by a moderator:
Brings back memories......all perfect...except for my golf game those 2 days....smh

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Omg this course is minutes from me!! if I wasn't going to the 2nd shaft up id enter this too

Awesome!

Love Shaft Up, Hogan golf and UST is an amazing pairing!
I am always amazed at the awesomeness THP brings to the masses.

Awesome! Love seeing this event. Just so cool.

After following the last one, I am all over sign ups on this when the time comes.

Love these events! So cool with great partners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No brainier! Amazing course! Events that just keep getting better. Swaaaaaag! All for a grand total of $0 cost to you. How could you not love Shaft Up?!

awww yeah! This place has been on fire the last couple of weeks.

Perfect - Right before the BMW Championship at Medinah -
That's weekend in Chicago for you - Olympia Fields Wed/Thur then Medinah Fri-Sunday.

pretty historic venue, pretty awesome.

Always enjoy following along with the Shaft Up series...and will be doing so with this one as well.

Will definitely be following Shaft Up 2, and signing up for this one!

I've always wanted to get into a shaft up. Unfortunately this is at a time where we are going to be on baby watch 2019. Good luck to everyone entering! UST is one of those companies that just gets it...oh and Danny Le seems to know a thing or two.

Bringing it as always. Looking forward to signups.

Oh man, another amazing opportunity from THP, you’re crazy not to put in for this one. Good luck all!

Sooooo in on signing up for this. Love everything about these events and with the addtion of my favorite golf company's equipment this year, it just makes it that much better.

This is a great event series good luck everyone!

Nice!! I think those dates work!

This is the same time as the BMW Championship being held at Medina Country Club! Lots of golf going on in Chicagoland that week.

Boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is one of the few cities I can get direct flight to, would love to get into this

Back