Olympia Fields, Equipment and Fitting: 2019 Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

Getting close boys! Going to be just awesome. Olympia is so good. Find a way to sneak in a Portillos trip too...

No sneaking. It’s on the must do list

I’m ready can we go now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m ready can we go now!!

I can be there first thing in the morning. Think they’d let us play?

I can be there first thing in the morning. Think they’d let us play?

Not a chance but we could say we know a guy!!

Played in an outing with my uncle yesterday and we got to talking about this event. He was pretty floored when I told him all the details. #THP

I'm ready to get this thing rolling!

Played in an outing with my uncle yesterday and we got to talking about this event. He was pretty floored when I told him all the details. #THP

I'm ready to get this thing rolling!

Mind blowing is an understatement, Hackers like us don’t get to play Olympia Fields best we could hope for is watching it behind the lines at the 2020 BMW Championship only on THP!!!

Finally got together with my coach and the driver swing is tightened up. Setup issue and I have a 3 month old and no time to practice... Hit some good drives and was excited about hitting the ball solid again!

Awesome! Crazy it's just a week away now!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Finally got together with my coach and the driver swing is tightened up. Setup issue and I have a 3 month old and no time to practice... Hit some good drives and was excited about hitting the ball solid again!

Practice you're talking about practice...

Practice you're talking about practice...

8eb31998a7852b83c236f1b54786799a.gif

I will go to the driving range... I will go to the driving range...

Awesome! Crazy it's just a week away now!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So ready I think my subconscious knows and work is suffering already! Only working Monday & Tuesday and then teleworking on Wednesday and then Chicago here we come!

af7f1ed876b384352381e1d800f880d0.gif

I just have 3 more hours to get through and then I'm on vacation next week. It's almost go-time!!!

Its almost event week.
Still traveling back from content shooting, but then a couple of nights at home and then back on the road to this fun trip.

I hate to wish a vacation away but I’m ready for Thursday to get here.

Played today with the V2 in my new Bridgestone driver and really liked what I saw. I normally have a decent fade, but my ball only went right one time all day. Everything else was straight or left.

Curious to see what I get for into later this week. I’m open to anything and everything.

Nerdy_81;n8873737 said:
Played today with the V2 in my new Bridgestone driver and really liked what I saw. I normally have a decent fade, but my ball only went right one time all day. Everything else was straight or left.

Curious to see what I get for into later this week. I’m open to anything and everything.

Man I cant wait to follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your going to have a blast

Nerdy_81;n8873737 said:

Yeah I’m curious and excited at the same time. I didn’t get along with the V2 but love just about all of the ATTAS lines. Haven’t had a swing the THE ATTAS but we will see I am also open to everything.

DMoney79;n8874345 said:
Yeah I’m curious and excited at the same time. I didn’t get along with the V2 but love just about all of the ATTAS lines. Haven’t had a swing the THE ATTAS but we will see I am also open to everything.

I hear ya! The standard V2 for me launches way too high. I do like the Tour version of the shaft and played that in my driver. Although for some reason the V2 paired with my Bridgestone JGR 3wood is a beast. Can't seem to use it in anything else but that combo is awesome.

It's almost GO TIME!!!

Trmpt98;n8874357 said:
I hear ya! The standard V2 for me launches way too high. I do like the Tour version of the shaft and played that in my driver. Although for some reason the V2 paired with my Bridgestone JGR 3wood is a beast. Can't seem to use it in anything else but that combo is awesome.

Yeah never done a fitting curious to see what I’m fit for and suits my game.

Trmpt98;n8874357 said:

I agree, the launch definitely seemed higher than I’d like, but it was working really well yesterday. Hoping to get out later today again

Look forward to following Will!

I mean that is okay looking if you are into beautiful golf courses.

Back