Olympia Fields, Equipment and Fitting: 2019 Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

DannyLe;n8874997 said:
Also hosting 2020 BMW Championship...

Well yeah, there is that.

DannyLe;n8874977 said:
getImage.gif
It's almost too pretty. Gonna be a great follow.

Did you see my last email?

Been pretty fortunate through THP to tee it up on some great courses. This one might just be the best yet. Went back through last year’s thread and it looks beautiful.

Nerdy_81;n8875039 said:
Been pretty fortunate through THP to tee it up on some great courses. This one might just be the best yet. Went back through last year’s thread and it looks beautiful.

We have to stay out of the rough it looked very penal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go! Ready for tomorrow getting a round in this afternoon and then hitting the airport tomorrow morning for Chicago!! #ShaftUp baby!!!

Quick note, the live update thread will be out soon and open in the morning for you guys.

Have a great time you guys and enjoy the entire process! Look forward in seeing some great updates!

DMoney79;n8876452 said:
Here we go! Ready for tomorrow getting a round in this afternoon and then hitting the airport tomorrow morning for Chicago!! #ShaftUp baby!!!

Bag is packed. Flight has been checked in to. Should get out later today for a casual round and then it’s off to the airport bright and early tomorrow. Olympia Freaking Fields! So pumped!!

Nerdy_81;n8876484 said:
Bag is packed. Flight has been checked in to. Should get out later today for a casual round and then it’s off to the airport bright and early tomorrow. Olympia Freaking Fields! So pumped!!

Which clubs made the cut for Chicago?

cant wait to follow along!! it was an absolute blast being part of shaft up 2. You guys are gonna have so much fun and get some great information along the way!!. Olympia is a beautiful course
I'm 15 minutes away, maybe ill run past the gate and squeeze in 18 lol

Enjoy your time in lovely Chicago this week, folks. And the BMW Championship traffic!

I'm very, very ready for this event follow.

Trmpt98;n8876489 said:

That’s what we all want to know! Is Will going to throw caution to the wind and brave the unknown with his new sweet set of Bridgestone goodies and also throw some new Danny Le fitted equipment into the fray.... only time will tell, I’m scared for him!

Man, that is a bucket list course. Enjoy the experience!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nerdy_81;n8876484 said:
Bag is packed. Flight has been checked in to. Should get out later today for a casual round and then it�s off to the airport bright and early tomorrow. Olympia Freaking Fields! So pumped!!
Gotta love that last round before travel day. Enjoy it man!

This will be fun to follow as always. What a beautiful course.

Trmpt98;n8876489 said:

DMoney79;n8876570 said:
That’s what we all want to know! Is Will going to throw caution to the wind and brave the unknown with his new sweet set of Bridgestone goodies and also throw some new Danny Le fitted equipment into the fray.... only time will tell, I’m scared for him!

New clubs are staying home for this trip. They aren’t quite broken in enough to test Olympia yet.

Nerdy_81;n8876704 said:
New clubs are staying home for this trip. They aren’t quite broken in enough to test Olympia yet.

Wow... wish I had that problem of so many clubs to use that can't decide which one. :act-up:

Nerdy_81;n8876704 said:

Bummer!

Any of you going to the 2019 bmw championship Saturday? I’ll be there.

Played all weekend Thursday-Sunday with my XS setup. This ball goes 10-15 yds farther in my opinion than my Prov1x....and sits exactly where it lands or spins back every damn time. Im a full convert and I never thought I’d say that before this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back