The 2019 Graphite Challenge with UST Mamiya

Don't really care which club/shaft combination, just like to get a chance to play a great course back home.

Don't really care which club/shaft combination, just like to get a chance to play a great course back home.

That’s a good choice too, but it is important to remember that it will be necessary to review the gear post event

That’s a good choice too, but it is important to remember that it will be necessary to review the gear post event

Not a problem there. Done a few reviews.

Is it time yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Canadan and I will be live from UST Mamiya HQ on Monday morning and I have a feeling there will be some news about this one.

Stop teasing JB. Every time I see this thread excitement gets high.

Yeah, I keep seeing this thread pop up and get prematurely re-excited, lol.

Don't want to miss it

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I keep seeing this thread pop up and get prematurely re-excited, lol.

Don't want to miss it

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

That made me laugh.

Let’s hear what you guys want to know!!!

More about this event and more about this:

e679b57c30ae3a0c5cefebd7ae71d96c.jpg

I want to know if UST thinks if we will see more PGA players using graphite in their irons. Why they do or why they don’t.

...and just more info, what you can provide, about this event.

Besides the obvious assistance of increasing swing speed for slower swinging players, do lighter weight graphite iron shafts (below 100 grams) offer any other advantages compared to heavier shafts?

Last edited:

I’d like to hear if they have any insight on young players (high school) taking to the technology, and if it would ultimately lead to less injuries and allow them to play with less pain as they get older. Thanks

cant wait

Signup will be coming next week.

Will definitely be signing up for this one. Really excited about this event!

Yes sir!!! Can’t wait to throw an entry into the hat for this one!

Nice! Still want to get in the mind of the great Danny Le! I have to be fit at least once by him. Plus if done correctly, I shouldn't ever have to change shafts again. So it's a win win! :act-up:

golfinnut;n8874697 said:
Nice! Still want to get in the mind of the great Danny Le! I have to be fit at least once by him. Plus if done correctly, I shouldn't ever have to change shafts again. So it's a win win! :act-up:

Even though its coming with a new irons that are not the set you have a massive pic of in your signature? haha

JB;n8874750 said:
Even though its coming with a new irons that are not the set you have a massive pic of in your signature? haha

Well one can't keep all his eggs in one basket, ya know :act-up: Gotta keep my options open

JourdanInMich;n8874805 said:
This one is going to be freaking amazing #loupies #ustmafiya

Can't wait for signups!

Back